Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Last nite was dinner downtown & then watched Monty Python's Holy Grail. Still funny as shit....! Home late so no gym. Retarded at work as well but ate good.

11/4/06 (Sat)
-------------

Diet:

Meal 1: 10 am --- waited waaaay too long to eat...
1/2 c oatmeal
1 whole egg + 2 egg whites
2 gimungous cups of coffee

.... 4 hrs later my stomach is still blowing up... :worried:

"Meal 2": 2 pm
some protein bar I had w/ me on the way to the tanning salon - when I left home I wasn't hungry & my stomach finally settled. But when I got there I was getting stupid in the head.

"Meal 2 1/2": 2:20 pm
some pre-workout energy drink w/ 13 g simple carbs & a shit load of caffeine
Started gettign stupid in the head again & was heading to the gym -- stopped at GNC... just enough to keep me from having to eat a whole meal & put off the gym until I digested again...

Meal 3: 5 pm
sushi summer rolls :) -- veggies, shrimp

Meal 4: tbd

Meal 5: tbd

Training - legs - "heavy quad, light ham"
6 min elliptical warmup
15 min dynamic warmup
15 min static stretch
Super (quads):
- OH Squats - bar/20 x 2 55/20 x 2
- box march: 40 x 4
Super (quads):
- leg press: 4 plates (wide stance)/15 x 2, 4 plates (narrow stance)/20 x 2
- leg ext: 85/20 x 4
Super (hams):
- Smith SLDLs (bent knee - if locked out, feels like its goign to hyperextend): 95/15 x 4 -- goofy tight hammies today.
- seated leg curl: 70/20 x 4
single alt leg curl: 25/8 x 3

The tendons behind my knees are aching so skipped cardio, home to ice them.

Whats a box march?

count to three, not four, not two but three....

What is your name? What is your favorite color?

I love it!

Hey chica! Workin late these last few days. LOL I"m catching on to how my new company works.... :rolleyes:

florencia said:
I am sure they have reaized what a good element you are!!!

I'm gonna save their buttz!

It seems like every company I work for, the executives are all ADD.....

florencia said:
ADD and men??? LOL:) :)

Go figure huh? So here's the summary for the week. There's a big presentation that they are giving on Monday to one of our biggest customers. We spend all week fucking around w/ putting it together - of course its my job to do the actual Powerpoint. They continue to tell me about this & that picture or table that I can get from so-and-so and leave me to figure out what the hell it is. I've been at work until after 8 pm most of this week and up until 2-3 am working on this. This afternoon we scheduled what I hoped was the final iteration... WRONG. The CEO decides he wants to get involved and goes off on a whole different tangent and reformats the whole presentation. Great. :rolleyes:

So we schedule a 9 am conference call TOMORROW ( :rolleyes: ) to pick up & start again. And after we scheduled it, a couple of us went out for beers.

I work in the "Midtown" area of Atlanta which is where all the little clubs & restaurants are - all w/in a block of my office. So that's pretty cool!

But yea - my whole weekend is probably shot to hell.

I hate when people don't get around to planning stuff until the last minute.

:sassy:

Top Bottom