Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
Still mucking around in all the stuff they gave me to read so sort of slow right now. I do have a desk, a laptop, connectivity (my phone doesn't work..), pens, paper, white-out, scissors, tape, staples. It was cute - I had a whole office supplies package when I started :artist:

Office = cubicle. View = copier. HOWEVER in 2 months we move the whole office to a new building about 3 blocks from my apt. That will be cool. The company is expanding a lot and pretty much busting at the seams in the current building.

Men -- lol Still scoping it out ;)

I did however discover a few muscle heads at my gym tonite. Ahhhh.. .feels like home!
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :p :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
Pics my dear pics :p :qt:

LOL I'm working into it. I'm a little late getting there tonite - late mandatory meeting at work & I met the CEO and chummed it up a bit. Which also put me way past my Meal 4 so I'm completely brain dead right now.

GOnna spend the rest of the week getting to knwo a few peeps so I can do the photo thing.

Sassy69 said:
LOL I'm working into it. I'm a little late getting there tonite - late mandatory meeting at work & I met the CEO and chummed it up a bit. Which also put me way past my Meal 4 so I'm completely brain dead right now.

GOnna spend the rest of the week getting to knwo a few peeps so I can do the photo thing.
Yes...you meat them...oh sorry meet them... :heart:
Waking up the brain dead...LOL

Hey Sass!
Good to hear you're settling in a bit. What kind of job is it that you're doing?
I love the bay area!! So much better than Georgia IMO. You'll be much happier there. :heart:

badgergrl said:
Hey Sass!
Good to hear you're settling in a bit. What kind of job is it that you're doing?
I love the bay area!! So much better than Georgia IMO. You'll be much happier there. :heart:

Hey :) The title is Client Engineering Manager - basically technical liaison to customers who have customized interfaces to the main product (email marketing engine). Looks like all sorts of different work to be done and they are actually looking at expanding into mobile marketing (which I used to do). So.. pretty cool!

5ysk6k7.jpg

Top Bottom