Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

florencia said:
Could not be ahhpier for you! Great plans and looove the sound of the new life...
So far away from the Atlanta "when is this house going to sell" life...from last year...
Virgina Slims..."you've come a long way babe"
Love it!!!! :heart:

I KNOW! I was just sitting here going - wow! my first day of work in CALI! More than a year ago I was sitting at my desk at home laid off and putting my house up for sale. Long way!

Yahoo, new log, new life, new focus!!!!

August 18th is a day I will remember, it is our wedding anniversary! :heart:

florencia said:
So??? Details? New Office with a view? Handsome Men? :D

Still mucking around in all the stuff they gave me to read so sort of slow right now. I do have a desk, a laptop, connectivity (my phone doesn't work..), pens, paper, white-out, scissors, tape, staples. It was cute - I had a whole office supplies package when I started :artist:

Office = cubicle. View = copier. HOWEVER in 2 months we move the whole office to a new building about 3 blocks from my apt. That will be cool. The company is expanding a lot and pretty much busting at the seams in the current building.

Men -- lol Still scoping it out ;)

I did however discover a few muscle heads at my gym tonite. Ahhhh.. .feels like home!

No to nit pick too much but I think you need a new title for this here log ma'am.

Glad things are working out for ya.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
No to nit pick too much but I think you need a new title for this here log ma'am.

Glad things are working out for ya.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I know! I know! Just waiting for a few details to work themselves out and then I'll get something new going!

Thx!

Sassy69 said:
Still mucking around in all the stuff they gave me to read so sort of slow right now. I do have a desk, a laptop, connectivity (my phone doesn't work..), pens, paper, white-out, scissors, tape, staples. It was cute - I had a whole office supplies package when I started :artist:

Office = cubicle. View = copier. HOWEVER in 2 months we move the whole office to a new building about 3 blocks from my apt. That will be cool. The company is expanding a lot and pretty much busting at the seams in the current building.

Men -- lol Still scoping it out ;)

I did however discover a few muscle heads at my gym tonite. Ahhhh.. .feels like home!

Pics my dear pics :p :qt:

Yes, you have an excuse...tell the muscle heads that your friends have the approval stamp...LOL...I know I am a fool!!!

Top Bottom