Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

jenscats5 said:
Chilly eh? Surprising! I always think "hot & sun" when I think of Cali.....are you in SFO??

Glad to hear CC made it & is well......I was wondering how he did......

Yea I'm like 20 min south of the SF airport.

florencia said:
Having a great weekend?

LOL I started the day w/ 50 min of cardio on the community cardio eqpt - decent stuff and a TV w/ cable in the room! Best part is its right across the parking lot from my apt so I have no excuse....

Then I discovered I had a flat tire on my rental car so I got to spend most of the afternoon waiting for the tire change guy and then brought it back to the SF airport to exchange it for another car WITHOUT the donut spare tire on it. Then I went to Old Navy to buy a pair of sweats (freekin cold here today) and walked around a wine & art fair down the street and bought 2 pairs of knock off brand sunglasses for $10.

And now I'm broiling some chicken with some Trader Joe's fresh-grind lemon pepper seasoning! I can HARDLY WAIT to try that stuff - it smelled so good going on the chicken! (Now I just need my gas grill to show up...)

And that's just SATURDAY! One more day before the job starts!

Sassy69 said:
LOL I started the day w/ 50 min of cardio on the community cardio eqpt - decent stuff and a TV w/ cable in the room! Best part is its right across the parking lot from my apt so I have no excuse....

Then I discovered I had a flat tire on my rental car so I got to spend most of the afternoon waiting for the tire change guy and then brought it back to the SF airport to exchange it for another car WITHOUT the donut spare tire on it. Then I went to Old Navy to buy a pair of sweats (freekin cold here today) and walked around a wine & art fair down the street and bought 2 pairs of knock off brand sunglasses for $10.

And now I'm broiling some chicken with some Trader Joe's fresh-grind lemon pepper seasoning! I can HARDLY WAIT to try that stuff - it smelled so good going on the chicken! (Now I just need my gas grill to show up...)

And that's just SATURDAY! One more day before the job starts!

:Chef: Yummy!

Sassy69 said:
I DID! I GOT THE FUCK OUT OF ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can get a life again.... ;)

Honestly in just short of 3 yrs there, the only really enjoyable weekend I had was doing my show & seeing you guys. I invested nearly a year in prepping for that show and the work going into the Road to the Pros debacle and the whole time I was focusing on myself because I LOVE being in the gym w/ people are like minded & very competition focused - except all those people turned out to be shitheads, so it made the whole experience relatively empty. My turn. Fuck them. MY FUCKIN TURN!

and you take it, you deserve it! Relax in your one day off. :heart:

Last day before school starts (ok work..) I spent it .. messing around my house, getting my nails done (OMG they were a wreck - I packed my whole house, moved everything, hauled my life & my cat across the country, unpacked, and bought a whole pile of new stuff all w/ the same set. Half of them were falling off, one was broken from 3 weeks ago. Got a whole new set & a pedicure. Then I had to buy a file set to cut back the square edges the Asian girl didnt' seem to understand that I didnt' want. A little to 'ho' for me. I passed on the flower detail on the thumbs as well....

I hit the gym tonite - leg day! Killed it, and then walked around Whole Foods completely depleted and starting to go cross-eyed from burnign up all my glycogen. But I gots me some natty PB & almond butter!

Laundry's done and clothes for first day of work ironed & laid out. Coffee pot set to go off at 6:45 and I'll be up at 6 doing cardio.

And why would I be up at 6 am doing cardio you ask?

I'm looking at doing the Flex Wheeler Classic (BB) in Fresno on Aug 18! Wohoo!

Finalizing the details of my program and then I'm looking forward to starting a new life & a new log!

Congrats on being in your new place, bet you feel relieved to have that trip behind you :heart:

Wow....with all you have been doing, your now going to train for a show!! Another inspiration on this board! You'll do FAB....no doubt, cant wait for pics :rainbow:

Sassy69 said:

Finalizing the details of my program and then I'm looking forward to starting a new life & a new log!
:elephant: Can't wait to see the log yeah you go girl!!!! :qt:

Sassy69 said:
Last day before school starts (ok work..) I spent it .. messing around my house, getting my nails done (OMG they were a wreck - I packed my whole house, moved everything, hauled my life & my cat across the country, unpacked, and bought a whole pile of new stuff all w/ the same set. Half of them were falling off, one was broken from 3 weeks ago. Got a whole new set & a pedicure. Then I had to buy a file set to cut back the square edges the Asian girl didnt' seem to understand that I didnt' want. A little to 'ho' for me. I passed on the flower detail on the thumbs as well....

I hit the gym tonite - leg day! Killed it, and then walked around Whole Foods completely depleted and starting to go cross-eyed from burnign up all my glycogen. But I gots me some natty PB & almond butter!

Laundry's done and clothes for first day of work ironed & laid out. Coffee pot set to go off at 6:45 and I'll be up at 6 doing cardio.

And why would I be up at 6 am doing cardio you ask?

Could not be ahhpier for you! Great plans and looove the sound of the new life...
So far away from the Atlanta "when is this house going to sell" life...from last year...
Virgina Slims..."you've come a long way babe"
Love it!!!! :heart:

bostongirl2you said:
Congrats on being in your new place, bet you feel relieved to have that trip behind you :heart:

Wow....with all you have been doing, your now going to train for a show!! Another inspiration on this board! You'll do FAB....no doubt, cant wait for pics :rainbow:

I tend to do shows when I need something to focus on - even just starting a new job - I don't really know a lot of people here or have a routine set - but I can always find that in the gym!

Top Bottom