Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
You know it was part of 'new job obligation' to mingle w/ the new department, plus the party was so freeking far away from my house, no way I'd make it to the gym if I went to the party. It happens. Right its just going to be like that for a while as things get settled in. Also I'm probably better off keeping to the usual food & not doign "authentic mexican" - I'd never be on a "diet"....
lol :) They give you anything creative to do yet? ;)

Well -- work is getting nutty already. Basically I have to bring a 6 yr old company into the 21st century with process & accountability, with no staff, probably little budget and no time. But they pay me :)

K, back to logging... can't say if I'll keep on schedule this weekend but will attempt.

11/2/06 (thurs)
--------------

Diet:

Meal 1: 8:30 am
1/2 c oatmeal
1 whole egg + 2 egg whites

Meal 2: 11 am
1 scoop protein mix mush + 1 tsp ANPB

Meal 3: 2 pm
4 oz chicken
romaine lettuce / 1/2 tomato / broccoli sprouts
1 tbsp vinegar
1/4 c oatmeal

Meal 4: 5 pm
1 scoop protein mix mush + 1 tsp ANPB

Meal 5: 8:30 pm
4 oz chicken
romaine / tomato / broccoli / carrots
1 tbsp vinegar

Meal 6: tbd

Training: chest & tris
6 min treadmill warmup
rotator cuff warmup:
- cable inside / outside - 5/20 x 4
- cable front top / mid - 5/20 x 2
- stretch
flat bench press: bar/20 65/20 85/15 x 2
Super:
- Hammer strength upright chest press: 45/15 x 3
- cable x-overs: 20/15 x 3
Super:
- skull crushers + close-grip presses: 40/15 x 3
- cable rope tri pressdowns: 40/15 x 3
DB tri kickbacks: 15/15 x 3

22 min stepper cardio
20 x 3 fit ball abs (cuz I was feeling fat)

What a night of pain tho -- rotator cuff hates me, elbows hate me, tendonitis flaring, obscene tricep pumps cuz I haven't trained them in a while and my calves are cramping.

Work was nutty. I need to be regular at the gym just so I don't start letting work exhaust me :)

Good luck Sassy....Just remeber you look better then most women your ageno matter what! 40's do somthing to that body when it comes to aches and pains....Good luck!!

Gymgurl said:
Good luck Sassy....Just remeber you look better then most women your ageno matter what! 40's do somthing to that body when it comes to aches and pains....Good luck!!

40's = no fair. I could handle one ache or pain, but jeez, everything???

Top Bottom