Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

The Shadow said:
Wtf?!?!?

Cali??

Get Out!!

I DID! I GOT THE FUCK OUT OF ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can get a life again.... ;)

Honestly in just short of 3 yrs there, the only really enjoyable weekend I had was doing my show & seeing you guys. I invested nearly a year in prepping for that show and the work going into the Road to the Pros debacle and the whole time I was focusing on myself because I LOVE being in the gym w/ people are like minded & very competition focused - except all those people turned out to be shitheads, so it made the whole experience relatively empty. My turn. Fuck them. MY FUCKIN TURN!

Yes!!! Your Fucking turn!!! I want to be part of it!!!
I saw those "laurel" pictures!!! WOW!!!
Beautyyyyyy!!!
Have a great weekend, and did you go to brand new gym??

CHecked out the Gold's last nite! Its open until 11 pm during the week - I love that - my old gym always closed at 8 pm on Friday which completely threw me affter work. They have a great selection of eqpt, lots of cardio stuff, a couple really dumbass people I had to struggle to not correct their form or at least tell them to stop doing momentum-driven cable pull-downs since I can't recommend a good physical therapist here yet.... Definitely need to check out their pilates and other stretch / core classes - I want to see if I can find someone who can maybe do some therapeutic stretching or something for me.

Whoooo on making it to Cali!! Enjoy your fun in the sun!!

BTW - how'd the cat do being shipped??

jenscats5 said:
Whoooo on making it to Cali!! Enjoy your fun in the sun!!

BTW - how'd the cat do being shipped??

"Sun" - I dont' think I'm ever going to be warm again - the Bay Area by the water is nippy. Its generally in the upper 60s during the day and 55 at night. BRRRRRR.

Kitty was shell shocked for about an hr after I picked him up - he literally didnt' make any noise until about 5 minutes from my apartment. I actually got a bit worried because he's usually pretty vocal. Then he started to perk up and he's been normal ever since. Mostly just waiting for the furniture to show up so he has something to sit on. Right now he stays passed out on my inflato-bed or in the little cat couch I got him from IKEA.

Sassy69 said:
CHecked out the Gold's last nite! Its open until 11 pm during the week - I love that - my old gym always closed at 8 pm on Friday which completely threw me affter work. They have a great selection of eqpt, lots of cardio stuff, a couple really dumbass people I had to struggle to not correct their form or at least tell them to stop doing momentum-driven cable pull-downs since I can't recommend a good physical therapist here yet.... Definitely need to check out their pilates and other stretch / core classes - I want to see if I can find someone who can maybe do some therapeutic stretching or something for me.
Sounds Great!!!
I know about that struggle...LOL

Sassy69 said:
"Sun" - I dont' think I'm ever going to be warm again - the Bay Area by the water is nippy. Its generally in the upper 60s during the day and 55 at night. BRRRRRR.

Kitty was shell shocked for about an hr after I picked him up - he literally didnt' make any noise until about 5 minutes from my apartment. I actually got a bit worried because he's usually pretty vocal. Then he started to perk up and he's been normal ever since. Mostly just waiting for the furniture to show up so he has something to sit on. Right now he stays passed out on my inflato-bed or in the little cat couch I got him from IKEA.

Chilly eh? Surprising! I always think "hot & sun" when I think of Cali.....are you in SFO??

Glad to hear CC made it & is well......I was wondering how he did......

Top Bottom