Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Thx qt :) I found some "free" internet so just jumping on. A guy emailed me after I disconnected my internet about a table I'm selling so I might still get that sold before the movers come tomorrow - that would be cool!

I'll be so happy when this is over. I see a margarita w/ my name on it on Sunday night.... Chevy's of Foster City, here I come!

Freekin awesome how things work out - this nice young couple picked up the whole dining room set and also took the other table I couldnt' sell. So nothing left to go except what the movers are taking!

1 last garbage run tonite & i'm almost done!

Sassy69 said:
Freekin awesome how things work out - this nice young couple picked up the whole dining room set and also took the other table I couldnt' sell. So nothing left to go except what the movers are taking!

1 last garbage run tonite & i'm almost done!
:qt: :qt: Sipping Margaritas already?? LOL I know not Sunday yet!
I am doing good with my lifting and oxandrolone...

florencia said:
:qt: :qt: Sipping Margaritas already?? LOL I know not Sunday yet!
I am doing good with my lifting and oxandrolone...

Good!

The movers are here - I wish they'd hurry up - I am so exhausted and I have no car (car transport guy came this morning) and its too far to walk for a cup of coffee. I'm gonna go crash out on my back deck and catch some sun. Nothing to do until the plane leaves tomorrow morning. Thank God I can get on someone's internet right now or I'd be bored out of my mind.

Yes that margarita is looking better & better....

Sassy69 said:
Good!

The movers are here - I wish they'd hurry up - I am so exhausted and I have no car (car transport guy came this morning) and its too far to walk for a cup of coffee. I'm gonna go crash out on my back deck and catch some sun. Nothing to do until the plane leaves tomorrow morning. Thank God I can get on someone's internet right now or I'd be bored out of my mind.

Yes that margarita is looking better & better....
Oh you made me laugh!too far to walk for a cup of coffee. LOL
We can lift even do cardio forever when needed and i am the same way when exhausted!!! Too far.. :)

florencia said:
Oh you made me laugh!too far to walk for a cup of coffee. LOL
We can lift even do cardio forever when needed and i am the same way when exhausted!!! Too far.. :)

LOL yes I guess it is relative -- but the point is that its a fairly long walk when its 85 degrees out, I dont' want to soak the clothes I'm in with sweat. Just being practical :) At the moment I'm living w/ what I've got in my suitcase and nothing else. Until tomorrow morning, I just thank God I can tap off someone's internet service for the day. Otherwise I'm bored out of my mind.

Sassy69 said:
LOL yes I guess it is relative -- but the point is that its a fairly long walk when its 85 degrees out, I dont' want to soak the clothes I'm in with sweat. Just being practical :) At the moment I'm living w/ what I've got in my suitcase and nothing else. Until tomorrow morning, I just thank God I can tap off someone's internet service for the day. Otherwise I'm bored out of my mind.

What about soaking the sheets in sweat? :p

Shouldn't you be thanking whoever you're pirating internet from and not god? Just saying. ;)

Have a safe trip sassers.

Cheers,
Scotsman

HEY! I MADE IT! I GOTS MY OWN LEGIT CALI INTEWEBS!

Altho I'm still typing on the floor - figure 2-3 weeks to get my furniture but I'm looking for some patio furniture for the near term. The cat was shell shocked for about an hr after I picked him up at the air cargo terminal at SFO, but he perked up once we got closer to the new apartment. The last 2 days I've been hitting Target like a mad dog so I'm pretty much set (outside of getting some patio furniture.) Its been beautiful here but I wonder if I"m ever going to be warm again ... "upper 60s" seems to be the typical here.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go cruise Wine Country I think :)

I don't start work until Monday.

Top Bottom