Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Hey chica -

I found an apt after 4 days of driving around San Mateo / Foster City / Burlingame. I'm pretty happy w/ it - its a bit small in the bedroom and a bit pricey in the rent, but its good and within about 3 blocks of where my office is goign to move in a few months. Although the whole city of Foster City is about 4 square miles so its not like there's far to go for anything.

I came back on the red eye flight Tues night / Wed morning - and I think I caught something on the plane because I've been sleeping most of the last 2 days. Dam.

Anyway - the next phase has started - going thru all my stuff - figure I have to reduce it all by 1/3.

I'm so excited to get moving tho!

Sassy69 said:
Hey chica -

I found an apt after 4 days of driving around San Mateo / Foster City / Burlingame. I'm pretty happy w/ it - its a bit small in the bedroom and a bit pricey in the rent, but its good and within about 3 blocks of where my office is goign to move in a few months. Although the whole city of Foster City is about 4 square miles so its not like there's far to go for anything.

I came back on the red eye flight Tues night / Wed morning - and I think I caught something on the plane because I've been sleeping most of the last 2 days. Dam.

Anyway - the next phase has started - going thru all my stuff - figure I have to reduce it all by 1/3.

I'm so excited to get moving tho!

I am so happy for you!!! Big break finding apt and close to your office!!!

Nope - I've already cleared out everything in my life once - 3 yrs ago -- but I'm moving into something about 1/3 the size of my place now. Gotta downsize!

I have a dining room set from IKEA - unfortuantely I suspect it would cost more to ship than to just go buy the thing. :( Most of the rest of my stuff is books, clothes, old shoes, paperwork. Nothing real exciting - as I said - I cleared out most of my life 3 yrs ago when I sold my place in FL.

:) Last nite online for a few days. Just finished dismantling my desk. Most evrything packed - just have to go around & collect the stuff to throw out -- i.e food, etc. Return my cable box. Ugh gotta write out my bills - I changed banks and my freekin check blanks didnt' come yet.

Sat AM the movers come, the car transport comes, I finish touching up the scuffs on the walls, etc., crash on the floor, eat out of tupperware, call a cab at 5 am for the trip to the airport, drop off the cat at the cargo dock, go check in, crash.

Sunday 3pm PST, I start workign on my CA residency!

If I don't get back on line before Monday / Tues - happy Memorial Day - remember those who gave for us.

Top Bottom