Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
Awwww thx ... me too!

I'm still trying to get a couple minutes w/ his vet to get details about how to have him travel. I'm hoping I can drug him up real good - now that I know how to get a cat to swallow kitty valium ;) The really good news is that cats have about a 3 minute memory, so he's usually just happy to be sitting in my lap or getting a brush :) (Its very easy to distract a cat!)

I'm soooo excited to just be done w/ work and get to finding a good place to live! 1 more day - well more like a few hours, and then I"M GONE!
Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!

Sassy69 said:
Awwww thx ... me too!

I'm still trying to get a couple minutes w/ his vet to get details about how to have him travel. I'm hoping I can drug him up real good - now that I know how to get a cat to swallow kitty valium ;) The really good news is that cats have about a 3 minute memory, so he's usually just happy to be sitting in my lap or getting a brush :) (Its very easy to distract a cat!)

I'm soooo excited to just be done w/ work and get to finding a good place to live! 1 more day - well more like a few hours, and then I"M GONE!
LOL, Kitty valium...Sass..what's his name? (sorry if you already stated this)..mine is Dante- of course we had to give my cat an Italian name, like ours...- my mother and father love him to death, so when I moved out with the BF, they would not let me take him! SOOO, I convinced the BF (not a cat person) to let me get one of our own! He is a boy, coming Memorial Day...and his name is--Giacomo(Italian for James, my bf's name)..I am a freakin nut...BUT SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
LOL, Kitty valium...Sass..what's his name? (sorry if you already stated this)..mine is Dante- of course we had to give my cat an Italian name, like ours...- my mother and father love him to death, so when I moved out with the BF, they would not let me take him! SOOO, I convinced the BF (not a cat person) to let me get one of our own! He is a boy, coming Memorial Day...and his name is--Giacomo(Italian for James, my bf's name)..I am a freakin nut...BUT SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND YOUR NEW BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Love the names! My kitty is called "CC". Like ... AA, BB, CC

It could stand for many things - "cute cat", "california cat", "chubby cat", etc.

I'm on my last night in San Mateo - no training here but I know where they mix really good margaritas!

I'm so tired - I've been looking at apts for 3 days now. They are overpriced and very small here. I'm down to one that has a garage & washer/dryer in the suburb area and another that is in an older hi-rise w/ a laundry room on the 2nd floor & right next to a 24 Hr Fitness. Need to see the actual view from this 15th floor apt tomorrow.

Otherwise I needed a margarita. Bad. I'm chowing on take out sashimi right now.

Top Bottom