Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

feisty11975 said:
man I am so out of the loop...

Congrats Sassy! :rose:

Hope all works out well for you!!

Times, they are a-changin!

Still sort of in wait state, but I signed my side of the contract on my house, waiting for the final. Then I assume they will schedule an inspection of the house.

Flying back out to Cali to find a place to live & lock it in.

Come back & pack, schedule the movers, schedule the car pick up.

Waiting on the vet to call back about "How to ship a cat air cargo".

Its like there's not that much to do, but there's so much to do. EEK.

:)

From my skim to catch up on your log - sound like you be a moving to CA!! WHOOO!!! for you Sass!! Congrats!!

jenscats5 said:
From my skim to catch up on your log - sound like you be a moving to CA!! WHOOO!!! for you Sass!! Congrats!!

Goin' Cali! Goin' Cali! Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sassy, I feel your kitty dilemma..I think mine would stroke out (god forbid) if I asked him to travel in the car...he cries the whole time going to the vet...cannot imagine shipping him all alone...jeez..but, it will only be this time..maybe buy some toys/treats to shower him with/repent.. :jenscat california girl..that will suit you perfectly, i have a feeling.. :heart:

MUNECA8599 said:
Sassy, I feel your kitty dilemma..I think mine would stroke out (god forbid) if I asked him to travel in the car...he cries the whole time going to the vet...cannot imagine shipping him all alone...jeez..but, it will only be this time..maybe buy some toys/treats to shower him with/repent.. :jenscat california girl..that will suit you perfectly, i have a feeling.. :heart:

Awwww thx ... me too!

I'm still trying to get a couple minutes w/ his vet to get details about how to have him travel. I'm hoping I can drug him up real good - now that I know how to get a cat to swallow kitty valium ;) The really good news is that cats have about a 3 minute memory, so he's usually just happy to be sitting in my lap or getting a brush :) (Its very easy to distract a cat!)

I'm soooo excited to just be done w/ work and get to finding a good place to live! 1 more day - well more like a few hours, and then I"M GONE!

Top Bottom