Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
LMAO how everyone seems to be picking up on the "nude" discussion and ignoring every other part of any of my logs....

I was stuck on the name of the town, Alphatucky, GA! ;)

Glad you had fun at the party. Would love to see some pics and you don't have to be nude. :verygood:

Happy Halloween!

Sassy69 said:
I got a couple on my phone but they are too blurry. I"ll have to see what other people got pix of (these are friends of friends so not sure if I am on a mailing list...)

No, no nudity. That happens in Key West, not Alphatucky, GA...
Yeah I heard about Key West... lol
And as stated previous my glutes and legs would be tore up!!! Nice one!

Alphatuckey & Smyrnabama are jokes on how close those cities (burbs of ATL) are to the neighboring states or equivalently how far it is to drive to them from any given point in ATL Proper.

Training still taking a back seat to my work schedule. Yesterday we had a fire alarm around 4pm while we were all milling around trying to get into a conference room w/ the CEO to discuss "process". So that entailed loading up all my shit just in case the bulding burned down or they wouldn't let us back in for a long time (this includes my laptop, cooler, purse aka La Suitcase) and then hiking down 12 flights of stairs to get outside. Then we stood around another 15 minutes trying to locate the meeting members and eventually trooped across the street to a hotel (where they usually have their staff meetings.. the 4 Seasons, no less!) and finally sat there.

Tonite - halloween party at boss's house. He lives in Alphatuckey. Therefore I will be about 2 hrs on the road in traffic....

Sassy69 said:
LMAO how everyone seems to be picking up on the "nude" discussion and ignoring every other part of any of my logs....

Well, J - people hear "nude" and "Sassy" in a sentence & they all antsy in their pantsy......

Have fun tonite!!

I don't think I've ever come home on Halloween and said "Damn I'm stuffed on Mexican food..." The real stuff too -- tamales, chicken in mole' sauce, mojitos, Mexican cheese, etc. Even tho I only tried like a little bit of these things, o.m.g. Skipped all the desserts too.

Sassy69 said:
I don't think I've ever come home on Halloween and said "Damn I'm stuffed on Mexican food..." The real stuff too -- tamales, chicken in mole' sauce, mojitos, Mexican cheese, etc. Even tho I only tried like a little bit of these things, o.m.g. Skipped all the desserts too.
J! naughty naughty! When you want real easy mexican recipies let me know!!!
Now imagine I live with it around me...:lmao:
Hope you're good!

florencia said:
J! naughty naughty! When you want real easy mexican recipies let me know!!!
Now imagine I live with it around me...:lmao:
Hope you're good!

You know it was part of 'new job obligation' to mingle w/ the new department, plus the party was so freeking far away from my house, no way I'd make it to the gym if I went to the party. It happens. Right its just going to be like that for a while as things get settled in. Also I'm probably better off keeping to the usual food & not doign "authentic mexican" - I'd never be on a "diet"....

Top Bottom