Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
10/23/06

LMAO since I turned 41 but still didn't make it to CA, I guess I gotta come up w/ a plan while I'm stuck in GA.... thus a new log...

This is my first day at the new job. Basically need to figure out my schedule demands here and build a plan on that. No particular goals at the moment except maybe to get my body in a position to be healthy & strong going forward - at my age & w/ my recent aches & pains this means stepping back from a goal of BB competition (i.e. building mass) which has been my mindset for the last several years. The potential may be to go into figure comp next year or something, but either way, there are my specific goals:

- drop my body's 'set weight' from 160-165 to 145-150 lb
- maintain a bodyfat around 13-14%
- maintain good muscle base but can afford to drop some mass in pursuit of the lower body 'set weight'
- fit (and stay) in my size 4's :)

Beyond that, continue to focus on core strength & stability in support of my randomly recurring lower back / soft tissue problems and not aggravate various tendonitis, etc. issues.

I guess I gotta get back to work -- more stuff will be added this week.

Size 4's!?
Good god you're microwoman, Sass. I'd be interested to see your fullbody measurements. Do you have them logged somewhere?

RottenWillow said:

Size 4's!?
Good god you're microwoman, Sass. I'd be interested to see your fullbody measurements. Do you have them logged somewhere?

Nope. At the moment my schedule is still a bit random so I'm not interested in getting detailed anything until I figure out what up. I just bought a crapload of work clothes - most of the pants are size 4-6. Upper body is just always going to be size 10-ish, med - large -- boobage, backage, bi-age.

Sassy69 said:
Upper body is just always going to be size 10-ish, med - large -- boobage, backage, bi-age.

I don't have that problem-o. Mine is the buttage, saddlebagage, thighage!

Hope you are enjoying your new job!

10/27/06 --- saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalacker!

I opted to go to the costume store instead of the gym tonite (well for most nites this week) because the gym closes early & traffic sucks. But interesting issue -- remember the problems I had w/ either of my knees locking up on me... it happened again last night - so based on prior experience I pushed it out (straightened out my leg instead of sitting there w/ it stuck bent), heard the little pop where the two tendons or muscles or whatever behind the knee that got crossed. Today... the mofo hurts. I've been aware of it all week - meaning it is a little sore as if I'd hyperextended my knee or something and I haven't been in the gym since Monday. So took it easy.

Tonite -- it hurts. Right knee that is - same one that locked up & got pushed out last nite. Going to bed w/ some ibuprofen & an ice pack. What a beeyotch.

florencia said:
:wavey: tell me about costume!!!!

Not sure how it will all come together but I got a black witch wig w/ white streaks in the front, those thick fishnet deals, a cape, the cheapie fangs, some evil looking cheap jewelry. PRetty basic stuff. I have a black dress & have to decide if I'll be in heels or boots - its friggen cold in GA in October. I'm used to wearing paint in Key West :worried:

OMG I actually had time & commitment to a rough plan today. Diet is way off just from sleeping in & having to drive across town for a halloween party tonite.. so no point listing it. To give you an idea , its 4 pm and i've eating 1/2 c oatmeal, 3 eggs and 1 turkey pattie so far. Just a little off....

Training -- going w/ a split something like:

Back & bis
Legs & abs
Chest & tris
Legs & abs
Shoulders & rear delts

Expect 3 supersets of 2 exercises, 3 sets per exercise, rep range 15-20.

Today: Legs

6 min elliptical warmup
15 min dynamic warmup
10 min static stretch
Super:
- walking lunges: 20/50 20/50 (step + kick) 20/50 (double lunge)
- 45 degree hyper ext, ham/glute focus: 20 x 3
Super:
- box squat (ATF squats destroy my knees...): bar/15 bar + 10s/15 bar + 25s/15
- bench step ups: 25/10 x 3
Super:
- Smith DLs: bar + 25s/15 bar+35s/15 x 2
- seated leg curl alt 1 leg: 25/25 x 3 --- these also really aggravate my knees so I keep the reps light & tight + hold

Abs:
-fit ball lower ab crunch: 25 x 3
- fitball upper ab crunch: 25 x 3

Cardio:20 stepper

Top Bottom