Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Thank you guys! I've been frustrated because training-wise everything hurt. Diet-wise - basically the 3 weeks it took to get the final job offer was brutal -- I really lost patience w/ everything - diet went out the window, training dead in the water. And now I'm paying for it --- got squishy in the middle - I can definitely see where the couple weeks of el shitzo diet is showing itself. It always goes to my middle - back & front. UGH. NASTY FEELING. NASTY.

So I'll just have to suck it up, deal w/ the tight tops in the gym for a little while & pay attention to where I'm going. Work will pick up as I meet everyone - there's definitely a LOT of work to be done -- very fundamental stuff that will go a long way to getting the company executing much more efficiently as far as information transfer, documentation, etc etc etc. I love doing this stuff and I've already met at least 5 people who are literally begging for someone to put some structure to the existing product pile as well as the daily incoming requests from the market. The feel of the company is extremely '1999' - i.e. start up. But honestly that is what I thrived on when I was doing the startup thing back in 1999. The difference is that there is actually budget AND customers lining up to get the products. Time to get formal & bring this company into the new millenium and lead the way in this industry! Very exciting! But its going to be a lot of grunt work as well.

OK diet-wise - basically just getting out of the junk food phase. Today was rough essentially due to lack of resources & wanted to just see what facilities were available at the office. Food consisted of:

Meal 1: 7 am
1/2 c oatmeal + 1/2 scoop protein mix
1 whole egg + 2 egg whites

Meal 2: 1 pm (OMG I was getting waaay punchy walking around looking for the "food court" at the hotel complex across the street)
1/2 tuna wrap

Meal 3: 2:30 pm -- still punchy
1/2 tuna wrap

Meal 4: 6 pm -- on the drive home
2 Pure Protein bars (smaller ones = 380 cals)

Meal 5: 10 pm
1 turkey pattie
1 low carb burrito shell
1 tbsp cheese + 1 c romaine + 1 plum tomato + jalapenos + 2 tbsp salsa

Training: not really sure what the hell I'm doing - decided to try doing my usual 2 muscle groups / day split, each muscle group supersetting 3 exercises but at lower weights & reps in the range of 15-20.

Back - 3 supersets of:
- Smith DLs: 25 plates/18 x 3
- cable rows: 75/18 x 3
- DB reverse flyes: 15/15 x 3

Bis: 3 supersets of
- EZ bar curls: 40/18 x 3
- rope cable hammer curls: 30/15 25/15 20/15
- hi cable bis: 15/20 x 3

Cardio: stepper 25 minutes

Training looks pretty good to me...especially for "not knowing what the hell you're doing" any how :lmao: Hope you had a good day both at work and overall :rose:

ck2006 said:
:dance2: new log!!!!

congrats on the new job and new log! LOL!

I thinks progress pics are in order here to see where you are starting from!! :qt:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I agree progress pics would be a good starting point.
Good luck with the new job. :heart: Stats sound good.
I was 14% when competed 2 weeks ago. Hate to think what it is now I have also been on a shitso diet. Needed to treat the taste buds..HAHAHA

I think YOu will do great in Co. and about your training, You will get where you want, just be patient and It will come as it always has. patience...:heart:

FOr logging purposes - today was a throwaway - diet was good (brought my food) but it was slow at work waiting for people to meet w/ me - i.e. getting into their schedule. So... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Top Bottom