Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

ck2006 said:
I know I probably don't have to say this, but I am going to anyway (the mom in me) LOL. Watch the cardio with the cold, it may be going into your chest, especially if you are already having problems. :heart: :heart: :heart: :worried:

It was actually good yesterday, but this damn congestion keeps movign up & down my throat and it actually was making it hard to breathe today (when the cardio effort increased) so I figured I actually did a lot of aerobic level activity in my workout -- good enough. This week is all exploratory to see what hurts & what doesn't. But the getting winded thing is what concerns me. I'm on day 4 of anti-biotics & hydrocodone cough stuff -- but just pacing myself.

Sassy69 said:
It was actually good yesterday, but this damn congestion keeps movign up & down my throat and it actually was making it hard to breathe today (when the cardio effort increased) so I figured I actually did a lot of aerobic level activity in my workout -- good enough. This week is all exploratory to see what hurts & what doesn't. But the getting winded thing is what concerns me. I'm on day 4 of anti-biotics & hydrocodone cough stuff -- but just pacing myself.

AHHH your already on antibiotics, you!!!! I know I know but take it a wee bit more easy :heart:

I know - but shit, I've been taking it easy for 3 weeks. Frankly I think it helps me a lot to just get some activity & sweat. I haven't actually gotten a fever yet in those 3 weeks of coughing either.

Sassy69 said:
I know - but shit, I've been taking it easy for 3 weeks. Frankly I think it helps me a lot to just get some activity & sweat. I haven't actually gotten a fever yet in those 3 weeks of coughing either.

well, you have my permission to still do some but still take it easy LOL. I ignored mine and then I was off for 3 weeks cause it moved into my chest. Anymore people come look at your house?

ck2006 said:
well, you have my permission to still do some but still take it easy LOL. I ignored mine and then I was off for 3 weeks cause it moved into my chest. Anymore people come look at your house?

I think someone was here today (didn't leave a biz card...) because my door out to my garage was locked when I came home. I know for a fact my hands were too loaded going out to the car this mornign for me to lock it.

Sassy69 said:
I think someone was here today (didn't leave a biz card...) because my door out to my garage was locked when I came home. I know for a fact my hands were too loaded going out to the car this mornign for me to lock it.

at least they locked it! :)

ck2006 said:
at least they locked it! :)

LOL - its not a big deal because its behind the garage door which is all automatic. This end of the community is so quiet, no one would ever bother coming down here and my neighbor is this Hispanic lady who is suspicious of everything so I'm sure if there was anyone there who wasn't supposed to be, she'd be all over it like a cheap suit.

Just buy the damn house already ;)

Sassy69 said:
LOL - its not a big deal because its behind the garage door which is all automatic. This end of the community is so quiet, no one would ever bother coming down here and my neighbor is this Hispanic lady who is suspicious of everything so I'm sure if there was anyone there who wasn't supposed to be, she'd be all over it like a cheap suit.

Just buy the damn house already ;)

LOL, I feel for you! :heart:

12/12/06 - Tues

AM: This was so cute -- well since I sold my Precor (dumbass...) I can't do cardio at home anymore. So I decided to pull out these Pilates tapes I have. So since I did legs last nite & haven't done shit in over a month, I started w/ the "Easy Pilates" DVD. So I pull out my little pilates mat this morning & start the dvd. My tubby cat comes & plops down right on top of my right arm & starts purring.

Long story short, he did pilates w/ me this morning. You know like when you have to balance on your tailbone & do the straight leg / straight arm abs thingy, tubbo cat is lying on his back on my stomach doing them w/ me. He loved it. Purred for 20 min. He's not much leaner for the effort tho.

Top Bottom