Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

I think it's great you are where you are!!!!
C'mon rember how it was six months ago...home, basement, knee pains!!!
Now tequila, sushi, and ok well missing gym, BUT it balance out will someday.
I hope you have a great day!!! Holiday here...new president...I do not even want to see the news...Your log is better!!! LOL!

Sounds fun! I have always wanted to try sushi but have no one to try it with (hubby wont). :)

Have fun on the remainder of your break away from the office and have a safe time coming home :heart: :heart: :heart:

omg!

That sounds soooooooooo good!!

I'm very envious. Fine tequila and then sushi... that is a great night right there :)

Did you use the Japanese ketchup too? ;)

The tequila, the sushi, the company. And of course, being in Cali.... hard to beat!

LOL now back to the grind. Xmas party tonite so won't be home until mucho late.... almost back on a normal schedule...

Just ruminating here ... I had a great time in LA, mostly meeting up w/ friends and collecting some biz cards that I need to reply to this week. At the moment I'm not really sure wtf I'm doing these days and still trying to find something I'm passionate about is I can't scuba dive in ATL, I'm sick of the bullshit at local competitions and my gym sucks. Trying to find something I give a shit about and a place to fit in.

Anyway....

happy sunday.

Oh yea, and Tues I get to go in for my first fucking mammogram.

I'm so happy I could just shit.

Sassy69 said:
Just ruminating here ... I had a great time in LA, mostly meeting up w/ friends and collecting some biz cards that I need to reply to this week. At the moment I'm not really sure wtf I'm doing these days and still trying to find something I'm passionate about is I can't scuba dive in ATL, I'm sick of the bullshit at local competitions and my gym sucks. Trying to find something I give a shit about and a place to fit in.

Anyway....

happy sunday.

Que pasa USA?
C'mon J!!! You will have agreat time at the mammogram!!!LOL...Maybe it will be kind of like scorp & future...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520286

I am sure you will find something that will give you chills!
Life is passion life is love...
You are IT!!!

Sassy69 said:

Anyway....

happy sunday.

oih, Don't worry :worried: be happy :)

ug, sorry, I hope it goes well :heart:

Top Bottom