Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

treilin said:
Never! It was just so random and funny!

Yes, but stuff that happens in dreams -- always makes me wonder what was in the subconscious that made that particular thought arise first :worried:....

Sassy69 said:
Yes, but stuff that happens in dreams -- always makes me wonder what was in the subconscious that made that particular thought arise first :worried:....
Hmmm maybe beacuse you had said before that you used to bartend and was thinking about bartending again. You actually were not even drinking.

treilin said:
Hmmm maybe beacuse you had said before that you used to bartend and was thinking about bartending again. You actually were not even drinking.

LMAO but I'm trying to get you to drink? Come on do it! Just one little drink won't screw up your diet and all your work for the last several months. What's one little drink? :devil:

Sassy69 said:
LMAO but I'm trying to get you to drink? Come on do it! Just one little drink won't screw up your diet and all your work for the last several months. What's one little drink? :devil:
HA HA u little sabotage u!!!

Sassy69 said:

Ha ha! Sassy the pusher! :lmao:

Not yet - still in Los Angeles. back on the redeye tomorrow nite so training has to wait until Thurs or Fri or the weekend. Its great getting away from the office & makign some solid contacts in my new industry. Actually may be getting very involved in developing some of the standards & practices as well bringing some of the processes to a new simplified / streamlined level of sophistication. Basically its exciting to me because I've always wanted to be a defining part of an industry and the development of the mobile marketing industry is literally paralleling the evolution of the internet industry - e.g. w/ domain names, web sites, etc. I've been in that industry for 5 yrs already so I know it well. Anyway, its very exciting and I don't want to get sucked into the inefficiencies of my current company and spend my time runnign around like crazy trying to operate in the chaos.

I just extended my stay in LA to include a part of the convention here that includes the music & entertainment industries - so I might be hobknobbing w/ Aerosmith & Quincy Jones tomorrow. I'm getting pix!

Last nite I sampled a $600 bottle of some of the smoothest tequila I've ever had and then consumed an exceedingly nice sushi dinner. Tonite, probably chicken medallions & mystery veggies at the convention cocktail & dinner hour. (ugh...)

Diet -- not eating much at all but the sitting and eating when I am able is taking its toll. I'm getting squishy :(

But back on it as soon as I get home :)

Top Bottom