Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

Sassy69 said:
Yep I'm a parasite gym-wise - worked all last week & weekend, this week I'm fighting a cold & a weird very tight muscle at the top of my left calf. Maybe tonite.. this will depend on how I feel. Had that scratchy cough earlier this week & it blew up into nasty hacks where you expect a lung to fly out, but no fever. Today is better, but still a dry sore hack.

Thank God its a slow day at work - I'm sitting here FLYING on Theraflu and listening to hard trance music on Pandora.... reminds me of my raver days.

Light sticks anyone?

Hope your feeling better! :heart:

Still there.... very long weekend. Watching a friend play soccer in 45 degree weather did not help things :rolleyes:

Tomer said:
Ibiza is a MUST for any clubber... and i love that it is not just a ravey teeny-bopper crowd... this year i was dancing with a bunch of 55 year olds at noon...

i went once to 'get it out of my system before i turned 30'... but instead became addicted and keep going back!

absolutely love it!
I started cracking up at that.. a guy I dated wanted to go there. He used to say,"Naked sudsy girls swinging from trees is paradise"
HA HA.. Sassy you could find a better job then the California thing you have your eye on!!! You could be a Sudsy Swinger!! :lmao:

treilin said:
I started cracking up at that.. a guy I dated wanted to go there. He used to say,"Naked sudsy girls swinging from trees is paradise"
HA HA.. Sassy you could find a better job then the California thing you have your eye on!!! You could be a Sudsy Swinger!! :lmao:

Actually guys swinging like that would be paradise... Why should I have to do all the work???

whatthe??

I chkeck the thread and see its about swingers.

Which is, btw, one of the best movies ever!!

Classic Vince Vaugn...before he became pasty, flabby, patry animal Vaugn

treilin said:

ha ha!
actually a lot of people are misinformed and they see the "wild on..." or Girls gone wild ' TV shows and think its all about naked tits drinking, and the like..

There is one very trashy side of the island and some clubs need to be avoided, but most are pretty good!

There is the hedonistic debauchery for sure... which can be all good fun
but it has fantastic , out-of this world 'proper' clubbing which is what makes me go back again and again
:)

Sassy you were in my dream last night! :lmao: You were bartending and kept telling me to drink, and I wouldn't. I just kept looking at this glass of wine and thinking I really don't want that. I'm not talking like just an instance either... It was like I left one place then you were bartending somewehere else, another place you were mingling with the crowd. You had this leather jacket on and kept stuffing your hands in the pockets... Odd... LOL

treilin said:
Sassy you were in my dream last night! :lmao: You were bartending and kept telling me to drink, and I wouldn't. I just kept looking at this glass of wine and thinking I really don't want that. I'm not talking like just an instance either... It was like I left one place then you were bartending somewehere else, another place you were mingling with the crowd. You had this leather jacket on and kept stuffing your hands in the pockets... Odd... LOL

Makes me sound like a bad influence who steals match boxes from bars.....

Top Bottom