Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Sassy69

OK, so here it goes again. Took my one week "off" post competition. Had a couple power-cheats, trained light every day post show except last Tuesday, including mostly 3 exercises, 8x8, just to get a pump, 30 min light cardio. Today it all starts again, first to dump the water weight from this past week and second to start reshaping for a "figure body" and target competition at the end of August.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle logging as far as detailed diet, regular posts, etc. but I'll start it w/ what I've got so far & see how it goes from there.

5/22/05
Weight: 148 lb
Caliper readings indicate about 17 lb unwanted fat - but I'm guessing the numbers will settle down after I dump some water bloat. The worst gains were in my lower back -- i.e. water.

Also based on the most recent power-cheat, I'm going 2 days low carb to help move up the water dumping.

Diet:
*am cardio*
Meal 1: 32 g protein + veggies
Meal 2: protein shake
Meal 3: 32 g protein + veggies
Meal 4: protein shake
*train + cardio*
Meal 5: 32 g protein + veggies

This is the tentative schedule - need to see how it pans out time-wise, appetite-wise, hunger-wise.

Supps continue to be:
- T-100x (thyroid support)
- Whole Foods brand prenatal vitamins
- Digestive Enzymes
- EFAs
- Amino acids
- Cardio Breeze
- ALCAR
- NYC+
- Levorex (need to order more..)

And starting the beloved YES + neoprene waist wrap in a day or two.

Training: Back + hams
- Standing cable rows w/ medium grip - super set of 50/40/30/20 at 70 lb
**Top height setting
** Med height settig
** Bottom setting
- Deadlifts: bar + 35 plates - 8x8
- Lying leg curls: 4 x 25 - 60 lb (x25) 70 lb (x 25 x 3)
30 min cardio - treadmill at speed 3.3, incline 5

5/23/05:
AM cardio - 30 min Precor
( to be continued)

Last edited:
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another meetup perhaps in the works??

Best wishes and much luck to you Sassy. Keep up the good work, I'm watchin and admiring from afar.

Necia

Thx necia! This stuff sort of drives me nuts but it also keeps my current life focused. Its like being masochistic in a constructive way .... :silly:

Sassy69 said:
We're looking at shows out of state this time, so more details to come as time passes.

YAYYY!!! Need to wear my Sassy Tshirt again.... ;)

Sassy69 said:
We're looking at shows out of state this time, so more details to come as time passes.

Why not the Mr. Ga show in July?

Primary reason is the desire to do the transition to figure - I don't believe that is a figure show either. Plus my parents have been begging me to come home to visit for July 4 (this show is July 9) ... just too tight a schedule... and I absolutely don't want to be flying thast close to a show.

Shadow - did you happened to check ur PMs yesterday ?

Top Bottom