Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

jenscats5 said:
I was considering black also, but wasn't sure how it'd "show up" on me under the lights, etc.....I was told brighter colors showed up better......

Oh and Sass -- how do you attach the posing suit ties to the panty-part of the suit?? The ones you'd normally tie around your back......

they should have tabs on the back side of your bottoms for that. You just pass them thru and tie in a knot

jenscats5 said:
Oh and Sass -- how do you attach the posing suit ties to the panty-part of the suit?? The ones you'd normally tie around your back......

Jen, my suit had hooks on it. I also had hooks put on the strap around the neck, so I wouldn't have to worry about tying anything. Worked out great.

No tabs or hooks -- that's why I was confused!! :lmao:

Hmmmm - gotta engineer something....

Your suit bottoms should have little loops in them. You run the strings of the top thru them and tie them down. Personally I DON"T recommend tying them in a knot cuz if you have to use the restroom or something while you are strapped in (e.g. 2 min before you go on stage after running your diuretics for 10 days....i.e. you GOTTA GO) cuz you will never get the knot out. I suggest instead to put safety pins on the ends of each string. That also helps in running the strings thru the loops. Then pin them down to the suit. YOu will probably want to cut the strings to length so you don't have excess sticking out of your suit on stage. But also make sure you pin in tightly to the bottoms so the pin isn't exposed where the string pulls. Make sure its a secure connection at the pin-string and pin-bottoms points so no where does the material slip or the string unravel. If your string is really thin, then you could probably put a knot in it and pin thru that.

There's another thing -- bring a pair of scissors to the show in case you need to clip down the strings. But don't clip them too far down or else you are just SOL.

Sassy69 said:
Your suit bottoms should have little loops in them. You run the strings of the top thru them and tie them down. Personally I DON"T recommend tying them in a knot cuz if you have to use the restroom or something while you are strapped in (e.g. 2 min before you go on stage after running your diuretics for 10 days....i.e. you GOTTA GO) cuz you will never get the knot out. I suggest instead to put safety pins on the ends of each string. That also helps in running the strings thru the loops. Then pin them down to the suit. YOu will probably want to cut the strings to length so you don't have excess sticking out of your suit on stage. But also make sure you pin in tightly to the bottoms so the pin isn't exposed where the string pulls. Make sure its a secure connection at the pin-string and pin-bottoms points so no where does the material slip or the string unravel. If your string is really thin, then you could probably put a knot in it and pin thru that.

There's another thing -- bring a pair of scissors to the show in case you need to clip down the strings. But don't clip them too far down or else you are just SOL.

I bought my suit from a BB posing suit manufacturer & they DON'T have loops to hook the ties onto!! WTF?? Anyway, I guess I'll just pin them.......

jenscats5 said:
I bought my suit from a BB posing suit manufacturer & they DON'T have loops to hook the ties onto!! WTF?? Anyway, I guess I'll just pin them.......

Have you decided to do the bb?

Frisky said:
Have you decided to do the bb?

Yep -- that was the original plan for the Sept show --> Figure + BB for that one.....figure only for the Aug. show...

jenscats5 said:
Nothing that says you can't sew in your own little loops either. Same as a loop that you would put a button thru.

I wrap the strings around the loops a couple times & then pin them down on the inside of thesuit.

Sassy69 said:
Nothing that says you can't sew in your own little loops either. Same as a loop that you would put a button thru.

I wrap the strings around the loops a couple times & then pin them down on the inside of thesuit.

:idea:

Top Bottom