Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

LOL I had to go back a page to dig up this thread!

July 31 -- tomorrow marks the official 8 weeks out point for my figure show. With consideration to my posting pix for the AF Store Xformation dealie, I'll get this thread updated as well:

Current stats:
height: 5'7"
weight: 149 lb
bf: ~ 12 %

Pix: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gondi...p://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gondivin/my_photos

Competition prep -

-- Got a pair of shoes, but looking for a pair that fits a bit better.
-- Contacted the girl who made my last suit to explore options for this ... may go black ;)
-- Diet & training & posing -- all this continues on a regular basis just like prep for the last show.
-- General training notes - I have a "training buddy" right now who is making my daily "STFU & Train" sessions much more fun. *Props to Sister Steele*

For craps & giggles, I am considering doing the BB part of my target show as well. Resurrect the "Pink Panther" for the trip to NC! I would probably come in a bit smaller for BB, but also should come in at a lower weight class. The focus would be figure tho.

And as last time, let the fun continue!

Honey... You are looking GREAT!

Doesn't it feel good to be back on track :)

My gosh I need to jump back in the game... hee hee

I'll tell you the two things that are making the difference right now --

1) The show is close enough now that its 'interesting' again-- i.e. there is some heavy risk to cheating and NOT staying focused. I'm actually totally in the zone. And one godsend after that little bout of sickness -- I have again completely lost my appetite, this time w/o Dietex. Thank god. I am completely impervious to food urges right now. I've also got a crapload of stuff on my plate to keep me busy outside of training, etc.

2) I gots a chickie training buddy! Someone who is a BB nut like I am (was). And damn strong too! Power lifter! Now we both are the bane of my trainer's existence. He snaps at us. We snap back. We get an extra 20 lb added to the next set for "attitude adjustment". And then we just go "Bring it tuff guy" and slog thru it :)

Strong girls rock!

looking good girlie!! everyone needs a break... keeps life interesting and life without the occasional "badness" would make for a dull chicky! you need the variety!! I am in the same boat as you but the last bad day is tuesday (going to a jazz show with friends and pretty much know its going to be a gong show) woo hoo then my sights are set for my comp in October... I also got a training partner... I have to say that is the best thing EVER!!

just a thought but I REALLY LIKE your blue suit you wore last time. And I think that colour is better for you then black.. It really went well with your skin tone and hair colour... JMO

lady I luv ya so much!!! always an inspiration and always there to help!!!

Thx court!

Yea time off is good. But I honestly prefer to be focused. Drives me nuts when I am supposed to be doign "nothing". I usually end up calling up my buds Ben & Jerry to go tear it up in front of the tube w/ Oprah & Dr. Phil.

The black would look 'elegant' I think -- same material as my blue one but w/ a crapload of rhinestones. I need to look at some pix & see if i can find some black suits
u so rarely see them i think.

Sassy69 said:
Thx court!

Yea time off is good. But I honestly prefer to be focused. Drives me nuts when I am supposed to be doign "nothing". I usually end up calling up my buds Ben & Jerry to go tear it up in front of the tube w/ Oprah & Dr. Phil.

The black would look 'elegant' I think -- same material as my blue one but w/ a crapload of rhinestones. I need to look at some pix & see if i can find some black suits

I was considering black also, but wasn't sure how it'd "show up" on me under the lights, etc.....I was told brighter colors showed up better......

Oh and Sass -- how do you attach the posing suit ties to the panty-part of the suit?? The ones you'd normally tie around your back......

Sassy69 said:
Thx court!

I've seen some black suits and they're beauitful only thing about them is you got to have lots of bling on them.

Top Bottom