x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: OK, so here it goes again. Took my one week "off" post competition. Had a couple power-cheats, trained light every day post show except last Tuesday, including mostly 3 exercises, 8x8, just to get a pump, 30 min light cardio. Today it all starts again, first to dump the water weight from this past week and second to start reshaping for a "figure body" and target competition at the end of August. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle logging as far as detailed diet, regular posts, etc. but

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Wish you get well soon !

<--- this is the theraflu

Hope your feeling well soon
    Sleep is the best medicine!!

LOL I had to go back a page to dig up this thread!

July 31 -- tomorrow marks the official 8 weeks out point for my figure show. With consideration to my posting pix for the AF Store Xformation dealie, I'll get this thread updated as well:

Current stats:
    height: 5'7"
    weight: 149 lb
    bf: ~ 12 %

Pix: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gondiv...ivin/my_photos

Competition prep -

-- Got a pair of shoes, but looking for a pair that fits a bit better.
    -- Contacted the girl who made my last suit to explore options for this ... may go black
    -- Diet & training & posing -- all this continues on a regular basis just like prep for the last show.
    -- General training notes - I have a "training buddy" right now who is making my daily "STFU & Train" sessions much more fun. *Props to Sister Steele*

For craps & giggles, I am considering doing the BB part of my target show as well. Resurrect the "Pink Panther" for the trip to NC! I would probably come in a bit smaller for BB, but also should come in at a lower weight class. The focus would be figure tho.

And as last time, let the fun continue!

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Honey... You are looking GREAT!

Doesn't it feel good to be back on track

My gosh I need to jump back in the game... hee hee

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.

I'll tell you the two things that are making the difference right now --

1) The show is close enough now that its 'interesting' again-- i.e. there is some heavy risk to cheating and NOT staying focused. I'm actually totally in the zone. And one godsend after that little bout of sickness -- I have again completely lost my appetite, this time w/o Dietex. Thank god. I am completely impervious to food urges right now. I've also got a crapload of stuff on my plate to keep me busy outside of training, etc.

2) I gots a chickie training buddy! Someone who is a BB nut like I am (was). And damn strong too! Power lifter! Now we both are the bane of my trainer's existence. He snaps at us. We snap back. We get an extra 20 lb added to the next set for "attitude adjustment". And then we just go "Bring it tuff guy" and slog thru it

Strong girls rock!

looking good girlie!! everyone needs a break... keeps life interesting and life without the occasional "badness" would make for a dull chicky! you need the variety!! I am in the same boat as you but the last bad day is tuesday (going to a jazz show with friends and pretty much know its going to be a gong show) woo hoo then my sights are set for my comp in October... I also got a training partner... I have to say that is the best thing EVER!!

just a thought but I REALLY LIKE your blue suit you wore last time. And I think that colour is better for you then black.. It really went well with your skin tone and hair colour... JMO

lady I luv ya so much!!! always an inspiration and always there to help!!!

Thx court!

Yea time off is good. But I honestly prefer to be focused. Drives me nuts when I am supposed to be doign "nothing". I usually end up calling up my buds Ben & Jerry to go tear it up in front of the tube w/ Oprah & Dr. Phil.

The black would look 'elegant' I think -- same material as my blue one but w/ a crapload of rhinestones. I need to look at some pix & see if i can find some black suits
    u so rarely see them i think.

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    Thx court!

Yea time off is good. But I honestly prefer to be focused. Drives me nuts when I am supposed to be doign "nothing". I usually end up calling up my buds Ben & Jerry to go tear it up in front of the tube w/ Oprah & Dr. Phil.

The black would look 'elegant' I think -- same material as my blue one but w/ a crapload of rhinestones. I need to look at some pix & see if i can find some black suits
    I was considering black also, but wasn't sure how it'd "show up" on me under the lights, etc.....I was told brighter colors showed up better......

Oh and Sass -- how do you attach the posing suit ties to the panty-part of the suit?? The ones you'd normally tie around your back......

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    Thx court!

I've seen some black suits and they're beauitful only thing about them is you got to have lots of bling on them.

~Show Quality Bitch~
    ~Get your filthy paws off my silky draws~

Quote Quote posted by jenscats5
    I was considering black also, but wasn't sure how it'd "show up" on me under the lights, etc.....I was told brighter colors showed up better......

Oh and Sass -- how do you attach the posing suit ties to the panty-part of the suit?? The ones you'd normally tie around your back......

they should have tabs on the back side of your bottoms for that. You just pass them thru and tie in a knot

Most sensual papal representative of the New Karmic Church

Quote Quote posted by KillahBea
    I have a small penis
    Quote Quote posted by NJjuice22
    if you felt my cock and i had my hands in your cooch you would be saying it to....this shit has happened to me like 20x already , so it wasnt a big deal...i just got that effect on these bitches.