Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

One of my sporadic updates:

Spent this last week up visiting my family in the north woods & then on to a 4 day convention where the meal food was horrible but the snack food was fantastic. Basically I hit almost all of my training & cardio, but completely destroyed my diet out of boredom, frustration and more boredom. So came home feeling fat & very water retentive.

Somehow, getting home and back to a regular & more me-in-control environment & schedule helped reset my frame of mind tho. Definitely feeling much more "in the zone" this week. Which is nice after being generally miserable in the gym & uninterested in teh diet for 2 months... May consider a show in August - but will determine this based on status in 3 weeks.

Per the trainer, started back on a brief "reset" of my metabolism to clean out the shit & get back on the ball. Two days of:

wake - 12 noon - fruits / veggies
12 noon - 32 g protein + 1 c veggies
2 pm - same
4 pm - same
6 pm - same
8 pm - same
<no more food for the night>

Training 7/12/05
AM cardio - 45 min precor
PM: shoulders + bis
Warm up super set:
- Hammer strength front press: 25/15
- side laterals: 15/15

Gigantic set:
- hammer strength front press: 25/8
- side laterals: 15/8
- upright DB rows: 15/8

Repeat above plus:
- Reverse shrug machine: 90/8

Repeat above plus:
- front DB raises: 15/8

Repeat above plus:
- bent arm side laterals: 15/8

Hammer curls: "run the rack": 35/8 30/8 25/8 20/8 15/8 10/8 5/8, repeat 3 x
* fun here - another trainer had his guy, a healthy young 24 yr old, doing this behind me & I lapped him 2x....!*

For shits & grins got to jump into leg extensions w/ some of the big guys:
150/20
225/5
255/ 0 -- couldn't budge it -- lmao!

PM cardio: 15 min ArcTrainer + 30 min treadmill (angle 13, speed 3.3)

7/13/05 - Off day
AM Cardio - 6 am -- 15 min stairmaster + 30 min treadmill (angle 13, speed 2.8) -- really dragging butt today but did it ...)
PM cardio - 7 pm - 45 min of TBD

Today I'm doing a low carb day:

Meal 1 - 6 am
4 egg whites

*45 min cardio*

Meal 2 - 8 am
4 egg whites

Meal 3 - 10 am
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans

Meal 4 - 12:15 pm
4 oz ground buffalo
1 c green beans

Meal 5 - 2:30 pm
4 oz ground buffalo
1 c green beans

Meal 6 - 4:30 pm
4 oz ground buffalo
1 c green beans

* tanning*

Meal 7 - 7 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans

* PM cardio - 45 min *

Meal 8 - 9 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c veggies
P

Well yet another dragger in the quest for competition ---

2 weeks ago I visited my family up north for July 4 & then finished the week at a conference thru the weekend. That pretty much killed my diet as the meals they served were horrific but the break snacks were fantastic ;)

So I get back on track over the week and then head out of town again this past weekend. Flight delays kept me at the airport until 2 am with a 5 am arrival time, thus hosing up my sleep patterns for the weekend. Get back home Sunday, come Monday I start to feel a sore throat coming on. Monday night I trained hard and had a good night. Tuesday I still felt the sore throat but ignored it. Great night training (killer quad nite!) but got home & started shivering. Wed morning woke up (not that I really slept at all) with my body totally in pain and my throat swollen shut (glands swollen). I stayed home from work, and the fever broke around 1 pm and the drugs wore off around 4. I was able to get back to work that night for a big vendor shindig. Over night I had to move into my spare bedroom because I soaked my bed -- not really a fever but just very hot.

The sort of kewl part that I'm running with is that I've had zero appetite or hunger for the 2nd day now. It hurts to put anythign down my throat including water. So far my diet consists of Theraflu & Snapple diet juice. Awesome for muscle building! (LMAO!)

Gonna give another shot at the gym tonite & see about gettign back in the saddle. At least I'm getting caught up on my sleep :)

Feeling better but flying on Theraflu today! Wohoooo! (*look at all the pretty colors!*)

I have 3 interviews to do today for a position in my department -- should be interesting ;)

aww.. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

I hope you feel better sugar... :heart:

Top Bottom