Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Sassy69 said:
Look out Figure World!

QTR TURN TO THE RIGHT BITCHES!

We need Matty!! He'd coach us right!! Hand flutter & hair flip!!

6/21/05 - Happy Summer Solstice!

Yesterday the diet changed a bit again -- the fruit thing changed a bit. Otherwise its all the same:

Wake up - 9 am -- fruit -- this has been 12 oz juiced watermelon (fruit + rind), 1-2 peaches or apples

*training and / or cardio*

9 am - 32 g protein + 1 c fibrous veggies - usually grilled chicken + organic green beans

11 am - 4 oz sweet potato (~50 g carb)

12 noon - 32 g protein + 1 c veggies

2 pm - 4 oz sweet potato

3 pm - 32 g protein + 1 c veg

5 pm - 32 g protein + 1 c veg

* PM cardio or training + cardio*

7 pm - 32 g protein + 1 c veg

9 pm - bedtime - fruit - usually strawberries, 1-2 peaches

Training
--------
AM cardio - 30 min precor - angle 14, resistance 7

PM Training - hams & back
- step ups: no weight - 20 steps x 4
- walking lunges: no weight - 30 steps x 4
- lying leg curls: 20/8 x 8 - half range, alternating legs, 60/8, 70/8, 80/8, 90/8 - half range, both legs, 90/8, 80/8, 70/8, 60/8 -full range, both legs
- SLDLs: bar/8 x 8 -- light weight here due to lower back
- Smith lunges (step backs): bar + 50/8, 10, 15, 20 - alt legs, step back lunge
- butt blaster: 120/8 x8
- t-bar row: bar + 45/8 x8
- assisted chins - med grip: 180/8 170/8 160/8 150/8 140/8 130/8 120/8 110/8
- bent over DB rows: 30/8, 35/8 40/8 x 6

Cardio: 30 min upright bike

Also started 2 days on / 1 day off training schedule, double cardio on off days. The purpose here is because I'm training like 6-7 days/week - not necessarily with killer intensity, but maybe more out of boredom (work/train/sleep/train/work/train/sleep , etc.)

YAY - no training tomorrow! But still have to get up early & hit the cardio. Doc appt at 8 am, so no dilly dallying :)

And .. yes! I'm goin' shoppin' for DA SHOES this weekend so I can do the QTR TURNS TO THE RIGHT BITCHES!

Oh matty....!

Now that EF is back up ... :)

On Thurs 6/23/05 I calipered at 15% bf. I'm not real excited about it but I guess its to be expected post show. The part that sux tho is that its all in my waist. It drives me nuts that my back flab bags over my clothes. PHUK. GODDAMMIT.

.. ok , sorry , terets moment.....

So anyway, diet changed on that day as that is the official 12 weeks out pt. I"m really sort of disgusted w/ my extra flab right now because I'm goign up to visit my parents at their cabin on the lake over the 4th and I'm really not interested in being seen in a bathing suit right now. Gaaah. So the new diet:

Meal 1: 5 am
6 egg whites

*cardio*

Meal 2: 6:30 - 7 am
4 oz chicken
1 c veggies

*training*
*haul ass to work*

meal 3: 9 am
protein shake

meal 4: 11 am
4 oz sweet potato

meal 5: 12 noon
4 oz buffalo or steak
1 c veggies

meal 6: 2 pm
4 oz sweet potato

meal 7: 3 pm
5 oz chicken
1 c veggies

*pm cardio*

meal 8-- optional
6 oz tilapia

meal 9 -- optiional
6 oz tilapia

Training:
Started the 2 on /1 off split this week. Today was "off". So I did 45 min cardio at home on my Precor then went up to the gym for a 10:30 am yoga class.

Ok, I used to make goddamm sure I could do a splits *EVERY DAY*. Its like a thing w/ me -- I may as well just jump out the window if I've gotten so out of shape that I can't do a splits. Well, my stretching has been borderline nonexistent for most of the last 4 months. Pretty fukt but o well. Anyway. So I get into this yoga class. The chick says she explains everything as she goes. That's great. Yoga can be strange & its nice to know what exactly is going on. HOWEVER... she didn't say she was going to explain ad nauseum and continue to REexplain every muthfackin time we do the same thing. So I'm in there for 30 min and she's completed exacty 5 moves. I'm startign to jump out of my skin because I'm at the gym, and when I'm at the gym, I'm there to MOVE. So now I'm startign to get really pissed off. Then we finally get to the *really complex* (sarcasm) position of "downward dog" or whatever it is -- basically you stick your ass in the air & stetch w/ staight legs & straight arms the way you see a dog stretch. Its a cool move. Except somehow my triceps are not rotated far enough downward, so she walks over and attempts to jack them to her desired position. Immediatly engaging my tendonitis. Yep. I was done. Packed up the mat & left cuz I was gonna do damage if I stayed.

And that just set the mood for the rest of the day. Instead I went in the far corner of the abs area & just stretch for about 45 mins. Abs & calves followed. Felt better.

Then I headed down to the stripper store for my "figure shoes". I bought a pair of slides, all clear plastic, nothin' fancy. Don't particuarly like them, but that's what I got -- assuming this is what i need to start doing my posing & walking. But at least I got em and can get another pair later once I figure out where else the ATL strippers shop. What really sucked was that this place had an amazing variety of shoes I woudl've loved, except they were all sittign on 4" + platforms. I already have a pair of those. (don't ask.. but they can't be used for figure...)

After that I hit Costco to restock my protien & fibrous carb supply. And, this is sort of funny considering I already have 2 gym memberships right now... I got a flier for a $99 1 year membership at this little 24 "Workout Anytime" gym 2 blocks from my house. Its one of those slide key entry places that you can get into any time of day or nite. They have mostly machine eqpt but a fantastic set of cardio stuff. So I figured I'd fork out the $99 + $35 processing fee for the yr and have more to pick from for all the friggen cardio I'll be doing over the next 4 months. :) And then I went home and juiced up some veggies to go w/ my 4 oz chicken.

I was soo excited to get to talk to Frisky just before her night show and I apologize for not getting home sooner when I gathered you needed some questions answered :(

Just finished my PM cardio & dying to hear from Lady Frisky, Ms Hard as a rock, Abzilla, HAWTSTUFF, Ms. Just doing this show for a dry run but will knock them dead anyway 2 weeks before the real thing!

GO GIRL!

6/28/05

Weight: 154 (yay!)

Today was a bit screwy because I had to drive out to a seminar and also it was my "off day" for training. But still had to do cardio, abs, calves.

Meal 1- 6:30 am
3 egg whites

* AM cardio*

Meal 2 - 8 am
2 egg whites

Meal 3 - 10 am
5 oz chicken
1 c spinach
1 tsp balsamic vinaigrette

Meal 4 - 12:30 pm
4 oz chicken
2 c romaine salad
1 tsp lite dressing

Meal 5 - 2:30 pm
.. well not really Meal 5, but a carb -- 1/2 banana nut muffin, albeit a shitty carb...

Meal 6 - 5 pm
5 oz chicken
1 c broccoli

Meal 7 - 9 pm (after nap!)
2 scoops protein mix

Training:
AM: 45 min cardio - bike + treadmill
PM: <slept thru cardio...>
85 x 3 calf raises on the floor
20 x 3 fit ball abs

Bought a pair of shoes from a local stripper store but I dont like them so much. I'll be looking for another pair but these are ok for now. I"m out of town the next 3 weekends so i have to wait before can look for new ones. The 1-piece suit I will get my order in by Aug. The same girl who did my nite suit.

Sassy69 said:
Bought a pair of shoes from a local stripper store but I dont like them so much. I'll be looking for another pair but these are ok for now. I"m out of town the next 3 weekends so i have to wait before can look for new ones. The 1-piece suit I will get my order in by Aug. The same girl who did my nite suit.

GREAT!

Sassy.. will you be ging with the same color? That color looked awesome on you.

Top Bottom