Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

I am actually considering some other shows in Aug, but I need to see how it all works out w/ schedule, travel, progress of my own ass, etc. :)

I'd love to get in as much use of those expensive posing suits as possible!

5/27/05

Not getting on the scale until tomorrow -- its been a bloaty 2 weeks and it happens also to be hormone week. :rolleyes: The size 2 jeans were a little tight in the legs today. I sort of look like a power lifter right now too. Though I've still got some vascularity in my arms & shoulders.

Diet:
Meal 1: 9 am - eaten while driving to work.
4 oz chicken
1 giant strawberry

Meal 2: 11:30 am - waiting for to go to lunch w/ one of the guys who just gave his notice at work today.. that's goign to be a hard-felt loss... though yet another contact for resume floating ;)
15 almonds

Meal 3: 1 pm - Benihana
- 4 oz chicken + 4 oz steak -- grilled, a bit of soy sauce in teh marinade
- cabbage salad, no dressing
(skipped the steamed rice and as soon as I saw teh guy drop a blop of butter into the grilled veggies I figured that was off the menu too :( )

Meal 4: 3:30 pm -- boss let us off work early so I shoveld down soem food & left for the gym
- 4 oz chicken
- 1 c green beans

Meal 5: 6:30 pm
- 4 oz chicken
- 1 c green beans

Meal 6: 9 pm
- 4 oz chicken
- 1 c green beans
- 1 tbsp ANPB
- 1 diet coke -- YES I DID IT! A DIET COKE! I AM IN HEAVEN!

Training:
AM Cardio:20 min precor
PM: cardio - 35 min treadmill - angle 5->7, speed 3.3 -> 3.7
Back + Hams
- seated cable row: 20/10 30/10 40/10 50/10 60/10 -- up and down the stack 2x
- seated lat pull down to front: 30/10 40/10 50/10 60/10 70/10 80/10 - up & down stack 2x
- Partial DLs (go to bench level instead of full DL): bar/12 bar + 10/12 bar+20/12 bar+30/12 x 3 -- careful w/ these because of the ol' lower back, but all went well
- Superset: butt blaster + lying leg curl: 75 + 50/ 50, 40, 30, 20
- Abductor: 120/35 x 4

* The general goal towards figure involves relying on diet & cardio to cut down some of my current mass & fat. Training is goign to be higher rep w/ goal of bringing out detail since I already have mass.

OK, um, so today I slept. I slept straight thru until 4:30 pm. MIssed training, got up in time to catch an hr of sun on the back porch, do 35 min of cardio on the Precor & meet up w/ my trainer & my other trainign buddies for dinner at a local steak place & a night out at some country western joint. Yes I did ride the bull, and yes, I got tossed.

So:

5/27/05

Diet:
Meal 1: 4:30 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c broccoli

Meal 2: 6:30 pm
handful of almonds

Meal 3: 9:30 pm
2 glasses Syrah
4 oz seared tuna
4 oz steak + grilled onions
1 c steamed broccoli
2 bites of the steak sandwich bread, otherwise just steak

Meal 5: 1 am
1 Pure Protein protein bar

Training:
PM Cardio: 35 min precor
1 hr country dancing
45 sec bull ride :)

Sassy69 said:
OK, um, so today I slept. I slept straight thru until 4:30 pm. MIssed training, got up in time to catch an hr of sun on the back porch, do 35 min of cardio on the Precor & meet up w/ my trainer & my other trainign buddies for dinner at a local steak place & a night out at some country western joint. Yes I did ride the bull, and yes, I got tossed.

1 hr country dancing
45 sec bull ride :)
I'm guessing there are no pics of this...video maybe?

Sounds like a great time :) :dance2:

:heart:

Naw - just make sure they set you on the *LOW* setting. The hard part is that you get pushed forward so much you are squishing the hand you have strapped onto the saddle. Its fun tho! I always like how before they even answer any questi0ns, they stick the waiver in front of you to sign...

5/29/05
Was originally plannign to go out on a friend's boat today, packed food for the whole day & a bunch of protein mix in case there was no head on the boat... (uhhhh.. if you spend all day on a boat, you know what I'm talking about...) Instead we got rained out. Looks like a day at the movies for Sassy... THE LONGEST YARD! ("Madagascar" was plan B the other day cuz The Longest Yard was sold out. That was cute too! "Of course we're going to throw pooh at them!")

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 am - needed soemthign before training & this is all that was available...
2 oz ground buffalo
1 gimungous strawberry

Meal 2: 11 am - post training
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans
1 Tofutti Cutie ice cream bar :)
1 c coffee -- it just sounded so damn good :)

Meals 3: 2pm
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans

Meal 4: 4 pm -- gawd dont' ask... at the movies & forgot a protein bar, didnt' think I'd be hungry..
1 hot dog, no bun -- all I tasted was sodium
1 jumbo Diet Coke --- ugh.

Meal 5: 9 pm
6oz tilapia on the grill w/ Old Bay seasoning ----yuummmmmm!
1 c spinach salad + balsamic vinaigrette

Training: Chest + Tris
- Hammer strength front press: 10/25 x 2 (warm up) 25/8 x 5 35/8 x 3
- rotator cuff w/ 5 lb DB
- Flat bench press (come down high on the chest): bar / 50, 40, 30 ,20
- DB pullovers: 20/50 25/40 30/30 , 20
- Assisted Tri dips: 140/25 x 4
- Bench dips: 25 x 4
- Rope cable tricep: 40/ 50, 40 , 30, 20

*SICK tricep pump, veins on the biceps getting ropey again -- I LOVE THAT :) *

Cardio: 35 min treadmill: angle 5, speed 3.5

Last edited:
You bull riding Freak ;)

tee hee...

5/30/05

Another beatiful day in teh deep south ( sarcasm... :rolleyes:)

Have I mentioned I would pay cash money to move back to FL???

OK. I am bloat girl today. Between the jumbo diet coke, the salt dog and Aunt Flo who never actually showed up, but sent the fruitcake ahead (did that make any sense --- all the symptoms, but no visit....) I feel icky.

HOWEVER, being the trooper that I am, we're strapping in the girls, chowing on some eggs + jalapenos, tossing back some Cardio Breeze and hitting the gym this morning. Plus with this weather, nothing better to do except shoe shop anyway ( with my 15% off DSW coupon.... but won't be buying clothes today... no fat clothes for sassy!)

Sassy69 said:
6oz tilapia on the grill w/ Old Bay seasoning ----yuummmmmm!

I LOVE Old Bay! :) That stuff is SO awesome. I have put it on everything - potatoes, green beans, chicken, rice, etc. It is the best!

Top Bottom