Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

So now that you're trying to LOSE some muscle, are you lowering your protein intake at all? Or are you just doing more cardio and plyo to downsize while keeping the protein up?

I'm still operating on 1 - 1.1 x my weight right now. Unfortunately the whole training thing has just been very sporadic and frustrating as shit. At this point I'm honestly just going for burn rate -- cardio cardio cardio. Training w/ my trainer I guess - 3x/week, and see if I can get him to work w/ me on an actual 6 day schedule (not me training w/ him 6x/week but rather a complete schedule where his time fits into my whole week..

Sassy69 said:
I'm still operating on 1 - 1.1 x my weight right now. Unfortunately the whole training thing has just been very sporadic and frustrating as shit. At this point I'm honestly just going for burn rate -- cardio cardio cardio. Training w/ my trainer I guess - 3x/week, and see if I can get him to work w/ me on an actual 6 day schedule (not me training w/ him 6x/week but rather a complete schedule where his time fits into my whole week..
Well, you ARE paying the dude to .... train you....which means you do his suggested workouts, HOWEVER, you need to be happy with your training and if that means throwing in more weights, he should try to meet you half way - AT LEAST (and not all upper body, as you were saying) .....and as Bunny said, I don't think you need a trainer either. I think for you it's probably more for the motivation than to actually TEACH you anything. Good luck, I hope he's willing to change it up a little for you.

Sassy i just wanted to say thank u for ur advice. But i will continue my cycle and see it through. Have been talking with my trainer and he was a little pissed with me for even consulting strangers who know nothing of my medical history. I did mention that i took clen before,really not much different then hydroxycut well thats not true either anyway i have had the same trainer for many years and he holds canadian titles and has many years of medical education he also thinks its not the best thing for me to b taking but he wants to monitor me and reduce the dosage so we will c what happens. I reall y did not appreciate some peoples comments. I`m not not new to this bodybuilding have been doing it for years and my dad also competed in his days. Good luck to u i will check in with u soon
Sassy69 said:

Red Sonja said:
Sassy i just wanted to say thank u for ur advice. But i will continue my cycle and see it through. Have been talking with my trainer and he was a little pissed with me for even consulting strangers who know nothing of my medical history. I did mention that i took clen before,really not much different then hydroxycut well thats not true either anyway i have had the same trainer for many years and he holds canadian titles and has many years of medical education he also thinks its not the best thing for me to b taking but he wants to monitor me and reduce the dosage so we will c what happens. I reall y did not appreciate some peoples comments. I`m not not new to this bodybuilding have been doing it for years and my dad also competed in his days. Good luck to u i will check in with u soon

Hey girl ! I'm glad you are working with someone who knows you well. It's so important! You certainly have a right to choose to run clen or not - just like everything else, it is such a individual thing as to how you will respond to anything. I guess clen gets annoying because it tends to be the "entry point" into controlled substances (e.g. read all the Hollywood rags talking about how clen is the "new hollywood diet drug" ... and yes they still seem to skip the whole party-your-ass-off-develop-a-coke-habit-and become-anorexic-because-it-worked-for-nicole-ritchie part of the "hollywood diet") - but it gets this reputation for being so great, when it just distracts from those things that are really the culprits in a non-productive diet & training regimen.

If the sides are really miserable, back off your dosage by 10-20 mg (mcg? I forget) for the upcoming day. Otherwise as your receptors start accumulating the dosage and become more tolerant over the 2 weeks, you'll either hit a comfort spot or need to increase your dose. If you are really suffering from the jitters and it affects the quality of your day & your sleep (recovery time), then I'd just back off the dosage some. I don't think its worth it unless you are on a tight competition schedule -- though I dont' think its a great thing to run in general - on the competitoin schedule, you are already on edge and living life on a minute by minute schedule and you are able to come off it all on known schedule when you expect the rebound.

I guess to your point about your trainer & discussing the topic with others, you can have just as much a chance of training w/ a complete dipshit who just presents himself convincingly so I'd say its for your own education that you can collect other people's (women's especially) observations & experiiences and evaluate against any other knowledge you gain. There is nothing "exact science" about any of this, and essentially, with all aspects of "fitness" - you are your very own petrie dish -- you can do all the research in the world to make more informed decisions based on the representation of actual data, a wide collection of anecdotal data to assess the risk/reward - but at the end of the day, it is your decision & your experiment. W/ clen you can come off at any point you determine its just more of a pain in the ass, but mostly I would encourage you to address the more obvious stuff like smoking & a "pretty good diet " - these are easy to fix and don't give you tension headaches while you are doing it.

OK I need to get this stuff down before I forget it: Yes, I actually trained tonite & w/ Mr. Trainer. Although I dragged ass on AM cardio & opted to sleep in. Frankly even after a hot shower and nearly 2 hours awake, I still could've easily taken a nap in my car in the parking lot at the office. Thanks to the miracle we call "COFFEE" (!) I stayed awake, but had jitters most of the day.

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 am
1/2 grapefruit
4 oz chicken

Meal 2: 11 am
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans

Meal 3: 1;30 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c beans

Meal 4: 3:30 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c beans (yea I ran out of food today, so it was 2 cans of beans for Sassy)

Meal 5: 6 pm
6 oz tuna
1 c beans

Meal 6: 9 pm
2 scoops protein mix

Dammit I'm hungry again - 1:15 am

Training:
PM: legs
- 5 min treadmill warmup
- BOSU balls - unweighted squats on 2: 20 x 2
- BOSU ball - lunge + step up: 15 x 2 -- btw these are hard as shit to not fall over on .
- BOSU balls: bar squat: 45/20
- bench (1 leg back): lunges: 20
- bench (1 leg back) lunges + DB deadlift: 20/20 x 2
- bench (1 leg back) pulse lunges: 20/20 x 2
- crunches: 20
- Scissor crunches on a BOSU ball: 20
- no-hands balance on the BOSU for 30 count -- this of all the stuff made my abs bur
- compression crunches (balance on the BOSU & do small range ab contractions): 20
-45 min cardio: 15 min elliptical at high speed, 30 min treadmill (I have the blister to prove my cardio time tonite...blah.)

I have one hell of a blood blister on the ball of my left foot. I had bunion surgery 15 yrs ago to help deal w/ that annoying bulge you see old women have after wearing high heel shoes all their lives. For me its hereditary and these days I just have a callous that builds up on the left foot every month or so. Somehow after cardio, I guess, I have a gigantic blood blister on the edge of the ball of my foot and also on the bottom just on the edge where I usually get the callous. I don't recall EVER getting a blood blister there. Ever. So I'm not sure i'll be able to do much in the way of cardio today, but I'll be heading in for back & bis and some tanning.

Well missed the tanning by an hour - I can't find any tanning places around my house that have hours that fit my work schedule. What a pain.

Diet:
Meal 1: 10 am
4 oz chicken - runnign out the door for some errands & out of food

Meal 2: 1 pm
4 oz turkey sausage
1 c green beans
2 tbsp ANPB (evil stuff)

Meal 3: 5 pm
4 oz chicken

Meal 4: 8 pm
4 oz turkey sausage
1 c green beans

Meal 5: 11 pm
4 oz chicken
1 c green beans

Training: Back & bis
5 min bike warmup
lat pull down: 75/20 75/25 x 2
bent over cable x-ver rear delts: 20/20 20/15 x 2
Smith bar pulls: bar + 20/20 x 3
Smith GMs: bar + 20 x 3
cable rows: 70/10 + 10 pulse + 10 x 3
DB bi curls: 20/20 x 3
EZ bar 21's: 30/21 x 3
machine hi bi curls: 20/20 x 3
cable bis on fitball: 20/20 x 3
stretch ALOT
30 min bike.

Last edited:
2/5/06

God I cant' believe how fast time flies.

Was supposed to meet my trainer at noon, but he had called to say he had gotten sick this morning, so i just went myself.

Diet:
Meal 1: 11 am
4 oz chicken
1/2 grapfruit

Meal 2: 2 pm
4 oz ground bison
2 egg whites
1 c spinach
low carb tortilla -- saw them at teh store, had to try them!

Meal 3: 5 pm
4 oz chicken

Meal 4: 8 pm
4 oz salmon tataki
sliced carrots / spinach

Meal 5: tbd

Training: chest & tris - also used my resistance bands for lifting today
- 5 min bike (nasty blood blister on my left foot --- no standing cardio for awhile)
- incline db presses + flyes: 15 + band/20 + 15 + band/20 x 3
- flat bench press: bar (narrow grip)/15 + (mid grip)/15 + (wide grip)/15 + (mid grip)/15 + (narrow grip)/15
- flat bench press: bar + band/20 x 3
- seated cable flyes: 20/15 x 3
- hammer strength low chest press: 35/15 x 3
- superset: ez bar skull crushers + overhead pulls + close grip press: 30/15+15+15 x 3
- DB tricep kickbacks (palm up + palm down): 10/20 x 3
- DB overhead cable extensions: 40/15 x 3
- 60 min cardio (steady state): recumbant bike

The best part about today was that I felt that great relaxed exhaustion all day after training. The only stinker is when I went shopping, every time I went to kneel down, my knees crack all the way down & all the way back up. Didn't hurt, just made a lot of noise.

Hi Ya Sassy!!! :qt:

That looks like a tough diet.. have you been carb cycling these past 2 days??..wow..not even a yam on the menu?? :p

You go girl.. I have a feeling my trainer is going to have me do something very similar to your cycles :worried:

By the way check out my reply to your post about the distilled water ;)

Good Night

Ischia :heart:

Top Bottom