Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy Round 2: Fit for Figure

Thx girls!

I'm not sure about my training plans yet but I'm going w/ a diet that one of my fav Bev Int'l ladies gave me last yr for a while -- going low carb all this week because I'm just not that hungry, want to lose some of the water from the shit diet & because I'm still easing into the training I don't really need the cals so bad right now.

Meal 1: 8 am (lol I can wake up late w/ my current job)
1 whole egg + 3 egg whites
5 oz lean beef, fish or turkey
(this week - no oatmeal)

Meal 2: 11 am
4 oz chicken
5 strawberries

Meal 3: 2 pm
4 oz fish/turkey/lean beef
2 c salad
4 oz sweet potato

Meal 4: 5 pm
4 oz chicken
5 strawberries -- today this is replaced w/ 2 c salad + 1 tbsp vinegar & oil

*train*

Meal 5: 8 pm
4-5 oz lean beef/fish/turkey
2 c salad + vinegar & oil

Expect to modify this as my training schedule gets solidified.

My lower back problems tend to show themselves on dead lifts but also by experiencing muscle cramps when I do chest presses, esp on the incline bench.

Oh no, please don't say that. I felt that first twinge about two weeks ago and it gets a little stronger each time I do presses. :worried:

Good luck with the log Sass - can't wait to learn from the expert!! ;)

If you are having trouble that's lasted that long --- what's changed? New workout? Sleeping funny? Not stretching out enough?

My excuse - first I haven't been in the gym for 3 months and second I have an existing lower back issue that gets aggravated from lack of use. I expect that whole issue will disappear after about a week in the gym w/ increased stretching & cardio.

Sassy69 said:
(damn I had a whole thing written & then my wireless connection dumped & i lost it...)

Ok, so repeat..

Its been a month. Egad. After the parents have come & gone for Thanksgiving I have a little more time to myself & some motivations now. The most immediate one is an invitation to spend New Yrs in Buenos Aires. After that is the Arnold Classic Weekend. So based on those I'm setting these tentative goals & schedule:

Dec 1-29 - Train, diet - focus on cardio, stretching, fat loss
Dec 23-26 - xmas at the 'rents new condo
Dec 29-Jan 3-4 - Buenos Aires - drinking, dancing, loving, living :) (... memories & evidence type pix!)
End of Feb - NPC Atlantic (local ATL show - I think it's also a national qualifier) - Figure, possibly BB (Cuz its a really small show)
Mar 3-5 - Arnold Classic & Expo weekend - we're title sponsors & I ain't gonna be the fat one there. (hmmmm great photo shoot op too.... Flex, are you reading this???)
April 29 - NPC Jr USAs -- figure

Hmmm, also just noticed that the NPC Eastern Seaboard is 2 weeks later - same one I did last yr - might do that too.

Beyond that, just maintain, no idea additional shows.

:)

East Coast Classic July 15, 2006?? ;)

jenscats5 said:
East Coast Classic July 15, 2006?? ;)

I can't really plan that far out yet - esp if my goals are to hit 2 shows 2 months earlier --- but we'll have to see :) We're also planning to be filming out of state June - July so I couldn't even say where I'll be at that point. LOL keeps me on my toes huh?

*Bunny* said:
What time is our flight leaving?

lol

:heart:

It would be fun huh? I'm going on a friend's buddy pass so apparently its an "on-call' flight - that could get a bit hairy being New Yrs, but ATL is THE Delta hub so it shouldn't be too bad.

Sassy69 said:
I can't really plan that far out yet - esp if my goals are to hit 2 shows 2 months earlier --- but we'll have to see :) We're also planning to be filming out of state June - July so I couldn't even say where I'll be at that point. LOL keeps me on my toes huh?

Well, keep the date in the back of your mind......you won't need to pay for a hotel and we could kick DE's a$$ together!!

Top Bottom