Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SASA JOURNAL 2006/May start

06/02/06 Friday 125lb!!!!!!!!!!!!! 97.3F

25min Cardio EMPTY STOMACH

1.Meal
5 egg whites
lettuce
1/4 cup rice
blubarry

I'm Traveling now... to the Boston now littel vacation, probably I'll be not prepare my food for weekend.

sasa said:
06/02/06 Friday 125lb!!!!!!!!!!!!! 97.3F

25min Cardio EMPTY STOMACH

1.Meal
5 egg whites
lettuce
1/4 cup rice
blubarry

I'm Traveling now... to the Boston now littel vacation, probably I'll be not prepare my food for weekend.

Good Job on the Cardio! have a great weekend!

:wavey: 06/05/06 Monday 125lb stilllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: 97.8F 94mg/dl sugar in the morning

Hi, I'm back from trip.I didn't cheat there...all the time I ate just salads, chicken, eggs, no junk, no sweet, no alcohol, I was workout at the weekend too. I did cardo each day. Just I didn't prepare my meal.But I think I didn't eat much..we have been so busy, sometimes I skiped my meals.But It was nice.
So now I'm back!!

35 min CARDIO empty stomach after wake up before I use yohimburn+CARNITIN

10.30 1. Meal
5 egg whites
1/2 yolk
1/2 grapefruit

4.30 2.Meal
4 oz chicken breast
lettuce
homemade dresing
coupel of blubarries

W'orkout CARDIO 45 min + ABS
I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elephant:

3.Meal
4 egg whites
2 oz chicken breast
lettuce
blubarries just for taste
1TB almond butter :p

4.Meal
3 oz chicken breast
5 almonds

GOOD MORNING

06/06/06 Tuesday 125lb 97.2F :bawling: :bawling: :fistfullo WHY I CAN't lose ANYTHING...I know I don't care about numbers...but what about clothing? I wanted check my BF but in my F......G gym they don't have nothing to measure ,everything they have broken..I have to wait!!

25 min CARDIO after wake up

1. Meal
5 egg whites
mushrooms+onions
1/2 grapefruit
green pappers

I just FINALLY read through your whole log... I'm sorry I was laughing at all the red mean guy faces next to your weight and temp....
On your log can you add in when you are supplementing with your glucorell-r and how many, and everything else you are taking?!?
Seriously your body has been on this pill for I'm assuming quite some time, and you have to remember your body will take some time to adjust. Don't stress about the number. Just track it. I did notice one theme throughout the whole log and that is this
"I FEEL GOOD" That's what is important! Just think of the rest of this as a challenge to take on and some how get under control. My hormones were way out of whack for over a year... Sometimes it takes your body awhile to get back to homeostasis. Again... I really emphasis that you just be happy at the current time for feeling good!!!!
:rose:

Hi,
thanks for answer, I take chromium and alpha lipoic acid before meal usually before 2 meal and 3 meal. I still running on the piece of thyroid pill..I take now 1/3 tab so coupel more days and I'll be off this..
Thaen I'll see what happend!!
thanks

3.Meal
1/2 can tuna
1/2 tomatoes
veggies {celery+peppers green}
3 almonds
1 teas FF mayo

4. Meal
4 oz chicken breast
lettuce
homemade dresing