Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LucyFlexed

Sarms1 Review
I ordered Testolone, Ostarine and Cardarine from Sarms1. Mark was our rep and he provided awesome customer service...quick responses and very helpful. I live in Canada and I got my order in just over a week with no issues. Very excited to start my cycle and report back.

Sarms1 Review
I ordered Testolone, Ostarine and Cardarine from Sarms1. Mark was our rep and he provided awesome customer service...quick responses and very helpful. I live in Canada and I got my order in just over a week with no issues. Very excited to start my cycle and report back.
Looking forward to your cycle. You will love this cycle.. what dosages are you planning for each one?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mark is a really good guy, i have grown to become friends with him the past 2 years. I'm not sure if you guys realize but sarms1 has been around for many years, so they are tried and true.

don't be shy to hit me up for a coupon code

Sarms1 Review
Any updates? [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom