Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms taste nasty

Ariannea

hey I'm a female, 28 years old, 5 foot 2 inches tall and 118 lb. I want to compete in bikini at some point later this year and I've been playing around with different types of sarm's. I've started using liquid sarms this time versus using the oral and it tastes really really bad. How do you get this down, any tricks?

hey I'm a female, 28 years old, 5 foot 2 inches tall and 118 lb. I want to compete in bikini at some point later this year and I've been playing around with different types of sarm's. I've started using liquid sarms this time versus using the oral and it tastes really really bad. How do you get this down, any tricks?

you need to man up and remember this making you reach your goals

Tip head - neck

Top Bottom