Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms that are safe females

"Safe" Sarms is a little misleading. Anabolic Steroids can be safe also if used properly.

Currently the major opinion is that SARMS, when used properly, are safer than anabolic steroids, but SARMS do not have as much research and documentation as Anabolic steriods do and only time will tell. Most SARMS have never made it past animal testing in official labs while a lot of Anabolic steroids, Anavar being one of them, can actually be gotten with a prescription from a doctor to treat various medical conditions. I have yet to see the FDA approve any SARM for any medical treatment, not that it may not eventually happen, but just not yet.

So with SARMS or any PED you will need to perform the research necessary to take it safely. Don't just trust the Bro science that says take "X" every day and you will be fine! Research it, know the sides before you start, that way you will understand what you are experiencing.

I will not let my wife do SARMS, she can do Clenbuterol, T3, Anavar, and Primo if she wants, but I expect her to do some of the research before she starts.

FYI: Cardarine is not a SARM, but a PPAR delta agonist which means that it increases the activity of the PPAR delta nuclear receptor. This leads to a myriad of benefits to be experienced, such as increased endurance, fat loss and the improvement of our lipid profile.

Yes I do need to do more research. Cardarine sounds like it gives people nice results. But again I have a thyroid condition and I always have to be very careful with what I take.

"Safe" Sarms is a little misleading. Anabolic Steroids can be safe also if used properly.

Currently the major opinion is that SARMS, when used properly, are safer than anabolic steroids, but SARMS do not have as much research and documentation as Anabolic steriods do and only time will tell. Most SARMS have never made it past animal testing in official labs while a lot of Anabolic steroids, Anavar being one of them, can actually be gotten with a prescription from a doctor to treat various medical conditions. I have yet to see the FDA approve any SARM for any medical treatment, not that it may not eventually happen, but just not yet.

So with SARMS or any PED you will need to perform the research necessary to take it safely. Don't just trust the Bro science that says take "X" every day and you will be fine! Research it, know the sides before you start, that way you will understand what you are experiencing.

I will not let my wife do SARMS, she can do Clenbuterol, T3, Anavar, and Primo if she wants, but I expect her to do some of the research before she starts.

FYI: Cardarine is not a SARM, but a PPAR delta agonist which means that it increases the activity of the PPAR delta nuclear receptor. This leads to a myriad of benefits to be experienced, such as increased endurance, fat loss and the improvement of our lipid profile.

this is a false statement
sarms have been researched well and used for the last 20 years, you need more research you're giving wrong info

here is a good one to go with...

[FONT=&quot]for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

you should also watch my video on sarms for women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDQAQn2xaY&t=12s[/FONT]

I need to research Sarms further but yes was considering posting. I’m not a bodybuilder (but was probably one of the first women in a gym back in the 1970s lifting weights). I have a sedentary career. I’m primarily interested in high-quality health, fitness, and anti-aging protocols.

sarms are easy to use, get some cardarine and ostarine low dose

cardarine gw 10mgs ed
ostarine mk 10mgs ed
cardazol 2 caps preworkout

read more about sarms
https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

and you should put up a LOG journal of your diet training so far to see where you're at
we need to see a LOG

please post a LOG of your training and diet in detail
and dont think so long go use sarms
10mgs cardarine 3 caps cardazol

i wouldnt put too much stock into the broscience
better get some gw and cardazol and use it
post up a LOG diet/training for us to help you

cardarine 10mgs
ostarine 10mgs
cardazol 2 caps
n2guard 2 caps
do this cycle and dont think too much