Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms that are safe females

Looking to tighten up and get into better shape
I’m 35 years old
5’1 and 132 pounds
I am extremely worried about side effects which is why I'm asking with sarms I should be using and where should I be getting them from

They all are. Try half the doses to begin with. Use Umbrella Labs

While sarms are much safer and you may get it from S4S or Umbrella, but also check NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST and strength

Most are safe yes. You basically halve the dose of what a male would use. The exceptions are Cardarine, SR-9009, and Nutrobal which are non-hormonal so you can take the same dose as a male. I would stay away from S-23 and YK-11 all together though.

Can you use sarms if you are already using HGH

yes you can why not
sarms and hgh work perfect

are you planning to post a LOG for us journal it?

"Safe" Sarms is a little misleading. Anabolic Steroids can be safe also if used properly.

Currently the major opinion is that SARMS, when used properly, are safer than anabolic steroids, but SARMS do not have as much research and documentation as Anabolic steriods do and only time will tell. Most SARMS have never made it past animal testing in official labs while a lot of Anabolic steroids, Anavar being one of them, can actually be gotten with a prescription from a doctor to treat various medical conditions. I have yet to see the FDA approve any SARM for any medical treatment, not that it may not eventually happen, but just not yet.

So with SARMS or any PED you will need to perform the research necessary to take it safely. Don't just trust the Bro science that says take "X" every day and you will be fine! Research it, know the sides before you start, that way you will understand what you are experiencing.

I will not let my wife do SARMS, she can do Clenbuterol, T3, Anavar, and Primo if she wants, but I expect her to do some of the research before she starts.

FYI: Cardarine is not a SARM, but a PPAR delta agonist which means that it increases the activity of the PPAR delta nuclear receptor. This leads to a myriad of benefits to be experienced, such as increased endurance, fat loss and the improvement of our lipid profile.

yes you can why not
sarms and hgh work perfect

are you planning to post a LOG for us journal it?

I need to research Sarms further but yes was considering posting. I’m not a bodybuilder (but was probably one of the first women in a gym back in the 1970s lifting weights). I have a sedentary career. I’m primarily interested in high-quality health, fitness, and anti-aging protocols.

Top Bottom