Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for female client.

calfmuscle555

I have a female client in her 20's who has been telling me for months that she wants to take sarms. I do not know much about sarms except that they should be more safe then steroids. She did more research then i.

She advised me that she has order
Mk-2866
Lgd
Rad-140
Yk-11

Her goal is to gain alot more muscle size. She has been doing a lean bulk. By the sounds of it she is about to start a more aggressive bulk.

Ladies, have you used sarms? If so what ones and at what dosages? What good and bad effects did you get? Is there anything that i need to advise her on about the sarms that she bought?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a female client in her 20's who has been telling me for months that she wants to take sarms. I do not know much about sarms except that they should be more safe then steroids. She did more research then i.

She advised me that she has order
Mk-2866
Lgd
Rad-140
Yk-11

Her goal is to gain alot more muscle size. She has been doing a lean bulk. By the sounds of it she is about to start a more aggressive bulk.

Ladies, have you used sarms? If so what ones and at what dosages? What good and bad effects did you get? Is there anything that i need to advise her on about the sarms that she bought?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or should she advise you - she did all the work and research. Read our articles

Top Bottom