Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS for a female, after rotator cuff surgery

onejo36

Hi Ladies...
I have been researching SARMS for woman. I am not familiar with the bodybuilding world. I am very very new to all this. Not sure who to trust. I am a 47 year old female, wanting to get back into shape. Lose weight & tone up. I'm 5'0 weight is 158. I'm cleaning up my eating, always searching for clean eating recipes. My questions are: In your opinion is SARMS the safest for woman? Does it only come in injection form? I'm not fond of needles & not sure if I could do that. If it does come in pill form, were do u suggest I buy from? Also need your direction on how to use it daily. I would appreciate your guidance. Being a beginner I'm starting up increasing my cardio & basic squats..etc. No lifting weights as of yet. I had surgery about 4 weeks ago to repair a major torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. I'm going to physical therapy weekly. So I'm needing to start out pretty slow. I definitely need an increase of energy. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you...

SARMs are a great option for women. I have some good news too......they do not need to be injected. I would order from sarms1.com Theirs come in a liquid suspension that you dose orally.

The best ones for your situation would be Cardarine and Ostarine. Cardarine will help directly burn fat and give you great endurance for your cardio. Ostarine will help keep your lean mass while cutting but will also help with healing and recovery.

I would dose 20mg Cardarine and 25mg Ostarine per day.

@Masonic bodybuilder gave you same great advice. The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Now if you are looking for SARMS to help your rotator cuff recover - If you are going to spend your money on just one SARM, it should be ostarine. Ostarine is the single best SARM for recovery. It was developed to prevent muscle wasting and increase recovery in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

If you can afford more then one SARM, the best SARM to stack ostarine with is nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an hgh analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH out put in the body. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4 IU of HGH per day.

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Top Bottom