Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge

:D

Thank you again!!

lol... i'm going to say thanks whenever I pop online today for the rest of my Birfday :p

I'm a fat bastard... just ate a ton of fried rice, filet steak, chicken, veggies, sushi (salmon), sake (spilled a good amount by accident :rolleyes: )...

Contemplating going out tonight, again... but my new bed looks SO comfortable and I haven't even took a nap in it yet, lol.

decisions, decisions...

Sassy69 said:
Hmmm, that might be for BUNNY's bday.... :qt:
:D YOU got it!!

hehe... check out Bunny's Bday thread in un mommento... gimme a sec... it's HER turn for the BEST BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! (well in about 2 hours and 36 minutes) but i'm impatient, lol. :verygood:

sgtslaughter said:
:D YOU got it!!

hehe... check out Bunny's Bday thread in un mommento... gimme a sec... it's HER turn for the BEST BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! (well in about 2 hours and 36 minutes) but i'm impatient, lol. :verygood:
lol just a little bit eh? lol

Thanks hun, means alot, you are a good friend. There will be no strippage for the Buns... :evil: even though I'd bet alot of $$ you could NOT do it with a straight face lol ...

sgtslaughter said:
somethings missing?

Strippers?

:D

lol... I have stories... OHHHHH I have stories... lol, strippers are amusing... I have yet to see any quality one's but they're mostly used and abused I guess. Rare to see some that are untainted.

You need to hit Vegas then bro - no ciggarette burns on the foreheads there...........

Top Bottom