Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the same same same

spiderwoman

I would like to know what would happen if I stopped trying to outdo my weights and/or reps each workout ... I assume that my body would adjust pretty quickly and would turn to mush:) hee hee hee no seriously, if I keep my diet the same, and workout the same, what would happen? [I've never tried it, I get too bored...]

You may feel as though you are shrinking because you basically will just stop growing. This happens to a lot of people, they get into a routine and just stop seeing results. Once you plateau, it is time to change the diet/program.

spiderwoman said:
I would like to know what would happen if I stopped trying to outdo my weights and/or reps each workout ... I assume that my body would adjust pretty quickly and would turn to mush:) hee hee hee no seriously, if I keep my diet the same, and workout the same, what would happen? [I've never tried it, I get too bored...]

Spiderwoman, its not necccesary for growth to outdo your poundages and/or reps with each workout. The HST program I just finished only calls for going all the way to momentary muscular failure only once every 2 weeks but I made good gains in both strength and size. Your workout changes each time though so you avoid boredom.

But if you continued to do the exact same workout your fitness level would remain constant. I dont see how your body would "turn to mush". You'd stop making size or strength gains but wouldnt lose ground.

in a simplistic answer to the original question...you would "maintain"....what you have done....sometimes that in itself can suffice as a much" needed break", mentally and physically....

Top Bottom