Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe to workout when pregnant ?

Yes. Working out while preggo has been shown to reduce or eliminate complications during the pregnancy and the birth.

Proper form, warming up, etc. are crucial but they're crucial every day for every 1

Yes, of course. Pregnancy is not a limiting factor. You are not sick or debilitated, you are just pregnant.

The type of training will depend a lot on your athletic background. If you are a sedentary person, it will not be now that you are pregnant that you will learn to surf or weightlifting. You should start with low intensity cardio and progress from there. And preferably with the follow-up of the obstetrician.

However, if you already practice some sport, you can continue practicing without fear. What will change is the intensity of the workout as you advance the weeks, but again, preferably with the follow-up of the obstetrician.

IMHO i feel like you should eat super healthy while pregnant too and avoid any sort of dirty air. like stay away from people who smoke or pollution

one thing i can't stand is when i see a pregnant women with her bf and he is smoking a cig in front of her. white trash at its finest. that 2nd hand smoke is going to the baby too

It's very healthy to workout while pregnant. Just be careful and book an appointment with a personal trainer before starting because there are certain exercises you may want to avoid because they will put a lot of pressure on the abdomen

Top Bottom