Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN - My 35lb Cutting Journal

Hope you're ok!!

Thank you. I did get a diagnosis after a very long run of tests, etc. Instincts. As a side note, probably from the medical condition and stress around it, my cortisol levels are messed up. Low in the AM and through the rough in the PM and during the night. No wonder insomnia and storing fat in new places!

It's somewhat of a long road to get the pain managed, but I can still train and work toward my goals. I just know there will be some stop/start (in the gym) if surgery is needed. But I can keep eating as 'clean' and proper for my digestion. One thing I've learned the hard way - what works for one, doesn't for everyone else. And yes, body shape, (endo/meso, etc.) plays into account as do many other factors. That is in diet/nutrition but also in what works and doesn't in the gym for what your specific goals are. So ladies, take the time to get to know yourself and know it will change with that damn thing called age! (Cali - I hear ya on the 'if I just stay in shape the age thing won't matter!') lol I'm going to be following your log!! Wish you all the best and know your efforts will work.

Cheers!

Hey All! A quick check in after getting all the thyroid and cortisol checks back and finding out why my body was doing what it was doing. I shall leave out all the details of health over the past few years, but things are getting resolved. Be your own advocate! At this time, I refuse to take prescription crap, so I've been researching how to get my levels back to normal while also seeing a naturalpath and things are working better. Training continues with a little less intensity and down 10lbs this past month since adding the tyrosine and small dose of EC stack. Yay!

I'm really happy with my transformation quite honestly, after 5 months of extreme hard work and dedication. This is just the start. For anyone following along, I'm on location with work for 9 weeks and will be figuring out my training for this time frame. I think changing things up will actually be a good thing, as we know this can help.

Top Bottom