Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

?s about my girl

ytown25

Her stats: 30y.o 5'7 137lbs
So first off I just got my girl some 300ius gh. figured she' do 1-2ius daily. what results do you ladies see from gh and what can I tell her to expect? and I was also wondering what else can women take. I'll give you a layout on what she does. she workouts 6x week=does crossfit like 3-4x a week and logs about 50miles on the treadmill a week. she doesn't really lift or do bodybuilding....I wish but yeah. she's been taking OxyContin for a while now I guess for pain? I'm getting her off those finally but idk how that's gonna go. she eats semi healthy not to much at night. she also takes ambien and I think an anti depressant I'm just trying to get her off all the meds and show her she doesn't need them plus make her look an feel better. she's all about her appearance/performance. Sorry so long but I wanted to be thorough. Any ideas?

I don't think it's a good idea to give her anything until she's clean sounds like she has current substance abuse issues. Adding in other chemicals to help her feel better about herself is not a good idea. She should be clean and have a positive outlook without them.

Also diet needs to be clean.

Has she considered counseling?

Oxycontin is a narcotic analgesic in the opiate family. YOU cannot get her off it if she's been taking it regularly/for an extended period of time. I'm assuming she's on a prescription and if that is the case it is up to the doctor who is prescribing the medication to oversee a taper. If she is taking the medication without a prescription then other problems may need to be addressed. If she is actually addicted to the medication and trying to get off the Oxycontin herself then without tapering she will cause herself pain, that's what narcotic addiction does, when you don't take it, you hurt whether there is a "real" generator of pain or not.

YOU cannot get her off antidepressants. Antidepressants must be medically tapered off. In addition, depression and pain often go hand in hand.

Finally, Ambien is for sleep. People who suffer from chronic pain may have sleep difficulties, people who are depressed can as well (sleeping too much as well as insomnia).

Until the underlying health issues generating the original prescriptions are addressed screwing around with this woman's chemistry by adding ANY extraneous medications/supplements could have unfortunate results.

It sounds like you don't have enough information about what's really going on with your girl's health. Frankly, at 5'7" and 137 lbs. she is of a perfectly normal weight (whether she is fit at her weight or not is another question) and there is the question of her personal self image. The best thing you could do for her right now is educate her about diet and encourage her to pursue activities she enjoys instead of nagging her to do something she's not interested in. Not everyone likes weight training. Many women enjoy bodyweight exercises like pilates and yoga, which are both wonderful for core strength.

Yeah ok I mean I think she wants to quit taking them she's just become dependent on them so idk guess that will be her choice. I haven't been pressuring her at all to do anything. and When I was on my cycle she was curious as to what women could take so I got her some hgh to run. thanks for the input. I'm sure things will workout one way or the other.

Top Bottom