Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rs-transaderm (question)

strongfemale2012

Has anyone used this before?

I was reading the sticky pertaining to legal steroids and Prohormones that are safe for females, written up by needto....but when I posted in there, it was focusing more on other products and not steroids. But now, I am a little intrigued by this product and was wondering if any female on here have dabbled in it?

I am an amateur bodybuilder that's looking to gain some serious mass. I have been training off and on since 2003, and recently been training consistently for the past 2 years.

I am 5'4 and 160 lbs at the moment. My bf is about 17%. I am looking to bulk to 180lbs before I start a long cut.

I figured this may help me reach my goal, but I am just contemplating the side effects. I am going to still truck on and use Need2Slin and other supplements that aren't anabolic to reach my bulk goal, but was just curious about this product just in case the weight gain starts slowing down immensely.

:mix:

Transaderm is basically DHEA topical that will convert to other hormones like testosterone, androstendiol, androstenedione, 7-oxo dhea, estrogen, etc. Since there is conversion to estrogen, aromatase inhibitors and estrogen control ingredients are added to block/reduce this action.

It's very mild, but at high enough doses can lead to slight suppression. A natural test booster like HCGenerate would be sufficient to recover from a 6 week run on it. Good for leaning out and putting on 1-2lbs muscle.

Another good use is to prevent or reduce lethargy on cycles. The basic idea is you'd be providing exogenous "testosterone" (from converting from DHEA) to help keep energy levels up. This does not reduce HPTA suppression from cycles,

alright, i will keep everyone posted if i decide to use it, also i think i may create a log on here for it. i am still deciding on it. i have enough time (few days), to think it over before i make my order over at needtobuildmuscle

but @ radar, would i have to use a pct if i am just going to use it in small dosages (maybe 2 pumps because i am not really looking forward to any adverse side effects) and then for maybe 4 weeks. i saw on the site description, that if used for a short period of time, no pct is required.

but let me know because i'd rather be safe than sorry.

alright, i will keep everyone posted if i decide to use it, also i think i may create a log on here for it. i am still deciding on it. i have enough time (few days), to think it over before i make my order over at needtobuildmuscle

but @ radar, would i have to use a pct if i am just going to use it in small dosages (maybe 2 pumps because i am not really looking forward to any adverse side effects) and then for maybe 4 weeks. i saw on the site description, that if used for a short period of time, no pct is required.

but let me know because i'd rather be safe than sorry.

You will be fine my lady! :)

Top Bottom