Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's Offseason Experience

Good luck on the transformation contest! You are going to do so awesome!

And sorry to hear of your friend that is ill. So very sad.

Hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!

Good luck on the transformation contest! You are going to do so awesome!

And sorry to hear of your friend that is ill. So very sad.

Hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!

Thanks Island Girl. She passed yesterday. It's amazing to me how quickly someone can go from not really feeling ill to gone, within a week. I believe she was comfortable and at peace. It's her family I feel the most sad for.

On another note, we went to see Tron last night. If you are into that type of movie, I really enjoyed it. It was a great movie to get lost in. We saw it on Imax 3D too, which made it very realistic!

Thanks Island Girl. She passed yesterday. It's amazing to me how quickly someone can go from not really feeling ill to gone, within a week. I believe she was comfortable and at peace. It's her family I feel the most sad for.

On another note, we went to see Tron last night. If you are into that type of movie, I really enjoyed it. It was a great movie to get lost in. We saw it on Imax 3D too, which made it very realistic!

I'm so sorry to hear this!!! My heart aches.

Oh nice. I've heard only great things about Tron. I also want to see Fighter. And a few others. It seems when they have a lot of good movies out, they all come at once. And them sometimes there are no good movies out. haha Oh heck yeah! The Imax 3D is awesome!

Oh dam Rox. Am so sorry to hear about your frined passing. Best thought my gurl, best thoughts.

I am sorry to hear your friend died so young, that really is awful, and I hope you are taking care of yourself despite this news.
*hugs*

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it! I'm doing okay. It really makes you stop and just be grateful for all you have. One of those "hug the people you love a little harder days". :)

Mon, Jan 3 - my last day of Christmas time off..back to reality tomorrow! Yuck!

I trained chest/ hammies today.

I had a bit of break through today in my mystery arm pain saga! Hooray!

I had one of the big boys in the gym watch my chest form today. He tweaked me in a couple places and it made a huge difference. I really focused on pushing my chest out, squeezing the shoulder blades, wrists tight and not using my arms for the weight on flies (this is the big one). I still had a fair bit of pain on the flies but I'd already blasted them on one set before I got some help. I got back up to 60 lbs on the pec deck for the first time in a long time and probably could have gone back up to the 80 or 90 I left off at but didn't want to make it worse.

And..for the first time in a long time..felt a chest burn! A lesson learned in doing form checks from time to time and perhaps one of the pitfalls of training alone. I noticed a marked difference though, immediately. Made me want to get the rest of my forms checked by a neutral party as well.

After my warm up sets...

Bench press/ smith machine

60 - 10
60 - 10
60 - 10
70 - 8

Incline flies

Managed 3 sets of 10 with 15 lb db

Pec Deck

40 - 10
50 - 10
50 - 10
60 - 10

SLDL

50 - 10
70 - 10
70 - 10
90 - 10
I need to improve here...my grip sucks!

Leg Curls
Set of 10 followed by another set of 10 for each leg, so 30 reps all together.

80 - 10 then drop to 20 lbs and 10 reps per leg x 2 sets
90 - 10 then drop to 20 lbs and 10 reps per leg x 2 sets

followed by 30 mins cardo...ran intervals on the treadmill...moderate intensity but getting better. I'm able to run longer.

My diet is spot on today! 1950 calories...40/30/30 split!

Top Bottom