Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's Offseason Experience

Awesome Roxy, thats what i'm going for today too- well not exactly the puking zone though lol

Wed/ Dec 29th

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Robert Collier

I am sooo sore from yesterday's workout! Stairs have been a challenge today.

Trained shoulders today.

Shoulder press machine
40 - 10
40 - 10
50 - 10
50 - 8

Side lats
2 sets at 15 lbs/ 10 reps
2 sets at 17.5 lbs/ 10 reps

Rear delts - bent over raises
4 sets at 15 lbs - 10 reps

Abs

4 sets of 10 - leg raises

2 sets of 10 incline crunches with 25 lb plate - did these slower...2 count up/ 4 count down. Just to make sure breathing hurt later on this evening.

Thurs Dec 30

I'm in a time warp because I have the week off. I feel completely disconnected from the world. lol I had to watch the news tonight just to get back into reality a bit. It's great to take a bit of time off and totally check out.

I trained arms today and am not sure where my sheet went. Probably still on the shelf in my locker at the gym. It was a smaller workout with 2 exercises for bis and tris/ 4 sets each.

I skipped cardio today. I was on a time limit and more important things were calling....like an opening in the tanning bed! :)

I'm going to do the transformation contest so my pain is coming soon enough!

My motivational thought for the day is this:

I found out yesterday that a family friend of ours was taken into the hospital on Christmas day "not feeling well". She's early 50's and it was found that she is full of cancer. She was given days to live and is currently on palliative care, heavily medicated and it's really any time now.

It's incredibly sad for her family and those who knew her and it's situations like this, that always make me stop and think about my own life and everything I have to be thankful for. On the days when I feel tired or not very energetic, I will think of this family and remember how good it is to have my health.

So as we all enter the new year, take a moment to think about those things that are most important to you and no matter what challenges we may face in the year to come, don't ever take the little things forgranted and remember to love the people around you.

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you to all of you who have helped me this year. I truly appreciate all of it. :)

Thurs Dec 30

I'm in a time warp because I have the week off. I feel completely disconnected from the world. lol I had to watch the news tonight just to get back into reality a bit. It's great to take a bit of time off and totally check out.

I trained arms today and am not sure where my sheet went. Probably still on the shelf in my locker at the gym. It was a smaller workout with 2 exercises for bis and tris/ 4 sets each.

I skipped cardio today. I was on a time limit and more important things were calling....like an opening in the tanning bed! :)

I'm going to do the transformation contest so my pain is coming soon enough!
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
exciting!!!!
I'm behind you all the way!

Thanks!! I love you avi....it's great to put faces to names. :)

Thank you :)
I'm not very photogenic, but then again I am not sure not cameras can actually capture such a vision of heavenly splendor on earth ;)

Thank you :)
I'm not very photogenic, but then again I am not sure not cameras can actually capture such a vision of heavenly splendor on earth ;)

LOL...I love it! I'm definitely not photogenic either. It's frightening usually! ;)

Top Bottom