Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's Offseason Experience

Yep I agree with eating real food as opposed to shakes all the time. I much prefer the textures and the chewing myself. Rice cakes...umm.....yuk. But it is what it is, if it were easy everybody would do it. So just keep chugging on my gurl.:)

Rice cakes always make me think of Cliff Huxtable :p

LOL...too funny...the Cosbys. :)

Weekend was really good! I had a good time at my staff party and turns out the food they served was all pretty healthy. I did indulge in the wonderful peice of beef I think I'd ever had! The kind that is so tender you barely need a knife to cut it. I'm drooling as I write this.

I tweaked my lower back on Sunday carrying groceries of all dumb things but I've stayed out of the gym the last 2 days. Diet is back on after my Friday night and overall feeling pretty good. I'm working later tonight but will be back tomorrow in the gym.

Have a great day everyone! :)

LOL...too funny...the Cosbys. :)

Weekend was really good! I had a good time at my staff party and turns out the food they served was all pretty healthy. I did indulge in the wonderful peice of beef I think I'd ever had! The kind that is so tender you barely need a knife to cut it. I'm drooling as I write this.

I tweaked my lower back on Sunday carrying groceries of all dumb things but I've stayed out of the gym the last 2 days. Diet is back on after my Friday night and overall feeling pretty good. I'm working later tonight but will be back tomorrow in the gym.

Have a great day everyone!

I found that a week did it for me when i tweaked my back-and I am fine now.:)
that beef sounds delish...

I found that a week did it for me when i tweaked my back-and I am fine now.:)
that beef sounds delish...

I'm going to keep it light..see how it feels.

I haven't eaten a lot of beef this year and man...that tenderness...sooo good! :) I'm tempted to buy nice steaks for Christmas instead of turkey. lol

Argh! I hate tweaking my back! Seems like everything goes out of whack when the back goes. I tweaked mines from sneezing once. LOL! My sneezes are earth shattering and it was a horrible tweak! lol Hope it gets better. I find staying out of the gym works, but don't just lay in bed. Make sure to keep stretching at home.

Oh I LOVE tender beef! Mmmmm!!! I can eat beef all day! lol Family tradition is prime rib for Christmas and we also made it for New Years too! lol Cuz we love it so much. Glad you have fun at your staff party!

Beef=good food!:)
My personnal fav= NYS New York Strip healthy and good flav.
Most flav=Rib Eye Steak, but not so healthy lost of marbling.

My back is feeling a whole lot better and I'm back in the gym tonight. I've been doing some work on my attitude this week...nothing like getting mad at yourself for thinking negative to help in making some mental changes. :)

Argh! I hate tweaking my back! Seems like everything goes out of whack when the back goes. I tweaked mines from sneezing once. LOL! My sneezes are earth shattering and it was a horrible tweak! lol Hope it gets better. I find staying out of the gym works, but don't just lay in bed. Make sure to keep stretching at home.

Oh I LOVE tender beef! Mmmmm!!! I can eat beef all day! lol Family tradition is prime rib for Christmas and we also made it for New Years too! lol Cuz we love it so much. Glad you have fun at your staff party!
I gave myself whip lash from brushing my hair once. Sad. ;)

Top Bottom