Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A routine for a beginner.

Big Boricua

A routine for a beginner.

Hey ladies. My wife wants to start bodybuilding, could you give me some ideas for a routine for her? Preferably a 2 on 1 off... Appreciate all the input.

Thank you Spatterson!
I don't think I'll get to train with her, I workout in the morning and she works out in the evening and I train pretty hard, don't know if it would be a good idea to train together. She wants to tone up and gain some muscle... that is why I'm asking for help, I really don't know if she should train different from me or what... could you be a little more specific on movements, reps, etc. Thank you so much!!! ;)

Try to train together......great for your relationship. She can train just as hard as you do....... might have to do a bit of loading and unloading of weights, but she can do everything you can !!!

I train with my 250 pound husband......it works like a charm everytime---we push each other to the max.

Get her lifting with you...... you can show her all the tricks to the trade ;)

"I train pretty hard, don't know if it would be a good idea to train together."
Bwahahahahahah! We are all a living testament to "TRAIN HARD, DAMMIT!"
She should NOT jump right into trying to squat 185 in her first workout, but after 4 to 6 weeks of gradually increasing intensity it is time to get her working balls to the wall. (Or would that be ovaries to the wall?) We assure you, she will not break and she will not turn into a man.
Training together is a great time. If you can find a way to workout together, you'll find endless motivation when her lifts begin rivalling yours (i.e. my husband found renewed vigor for squatting when he realized I was using almost as much weight as he was, and at a much higher % of my bodyweight than he was....hee hee :devil: ). Just remember to keep your "instruction" helpful and not critical....and get her on a board like this one!

not born there but reared there.....lived there for around 20 some odd years. My espanol es muy mal...... use to be bilingual.

The only time I use my spanish is when I am mad; still got them cuss words down to a T :)

Your missionary work sounded like it was fun ...... no wonder you are the nurtrition guru. :)

Well ladies, thank you for the "spanish lessons" necesitan practicar bastante! I am from PR, born ans raised, thank you very much! but live in Florida... nobody is perfect. I will try to workout with my wife, I don't know if she will want to but I'll try. I finished a nice routine for the both of us, I'll let you know what happens with that. Thank you for your help!
GB

Top Bottom