Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
5/29/06

Still 5' 6.5" and telling everyone I'm 5' 7", 146lbs and probably still about 15% bodyfat as evidenced by the mexican bubble still fitting into a size 10, still gruff, but loveable, and still too sweet to be sour.

I considered exercising today, but realized there's no need. It's like in the opening sequence of Happy Days when the Fonz looks in the mirror to comb his hair, but realizes it's already perfect.

And George Spellwin, the ladies of Elite obviously have a need for a training journal forum.

I just got back today RW .. I know this was being addressed before I left .. I guess it's not as easy as it sounds ... sorry for the inconvenience ...

George said he has some ideas in mind regarding the journals which is not yet implimented but will be when they are fully prepared.

a dazzling triumphirate of female moderators!

I hope GS isnt just blowing smoke and intends to follow through. This is a worthy cause.

In case he doesnt, I intend to start making daily entries into this log MassiveGunz style cause it's the squeeky wheel that gets the greasin'

Roses are red
vilets are blue
I got my peeried
and it leak cleen thru

Can the moderator(s) just Change or add the word "LOG:" or "TL:" to the beginning of each persons training log?

Example: Que's Journey Begins

would become

LOG:Que's Journey Begins

or

TL: Que's Journey Begins

If all log headers are in the same format we could skip over them quicker.
Just a thought.

velvett said:
George said he has some ideas in mind regarding the journals which is not yet implimented but will be when they are fully prepared.

velvett said:
So changing the green dots is a more important issue? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom