x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal. within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: 5/29/06 Still 5' 6.5" and telling everyone I'm 5' 7", 146lbs and probably still about 15% bodyfat as evidenced by the mexican bubble still fitting into a size 10, still gruff, but loveable, and still too sweet to be sour. I considered exercising today, but realized there's no need. It's like in the opening sequence of Happy Days when the Fonz looks in the mirror to comb his hair, but realizes it's already perfect. And George Spellwin, the ladies of Elite obviously have a need for

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

5/29/06

Still 5' 6.5" and telling everyone I'm 5' 7", 146lbs and probably still about 15% bodyfat as evidenced by the mexican bubble still fitting into a size 10, still gruff, but loveable, and still too sweet to be sour.

I considered exercising today, but realized there's no need. It's like in the opening sequence of Happy Days when the Fonz looks in the mirror to comb his hair, but realizes it's already perfect.

And George Spellwin, the ladies of Elite obviously have a need for a training journal forum.

Da Pope

Re: Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

I just got back today RW .. I know this was being addressed before I left .. I guess it's not as easy as it sounds ... sorry for the inconvenience ...

Elite Mentor

Re: Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

George said he has some ideas in mind regarding the journals which is not yet implimented but will be when they are fully prepared.

Mad Scientist

oh, LMAO! You are so flippin funny.

a dazzling triumphirate of female moderators!

I hope GS isnt just blowing smoke and intends to follow through. This is a worthy cause.

In case he doesnt, I intend to start making daily entries into this log MassiveGunz style cause it's the squeeky wheel that gets the greasin'

Roses are red
    vilets are blue
    I got my peeried
    and it leak cleen thru

Can the moderator(s) just Change or add the word "LOG:" or "TL:" to the beginning of each persons training log?

Example: Que's Journey Begins

would become

LOG:Que's Journey Begins

or

TL: Que's Journey Begins

If all log headers are in the same format we could skip over them quicker.
    Just a thought.

^^^^ Updates???

jenscats5

Quote Quote posted by velvett
    George said he has some ideas in mind regarding the journals which is not yet implimented but will be when they are fully prepared.

Quote Quote posted by velvett
    So changing the green dots is a more important issue?

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    ^^^^ Updates???

Of course not.

FYI: peeps it takes like 2 seconds to add a subforum to a V-Bulletin board. Admin is hoping we'll stop complaining and drop the issue.