x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal. within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: 5/29/06 Still 5' 6.5" and telling everyone I'm 5' 7", 146lbs and probably still about 15% bodyfat as evidenced by the mexican bubble still fitting into a size 10, still gruff, but loveable, and still too sweet to be sour. I considered exercising today, but realized there's no need. It's like in the opening sequence of Happy Days when the Fonz looks in the mirror to comb his hair, but realizes it's already perfect. And George Spellwin, the ladies of Elite obviously have a need for

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

Quote Quote posted by RottenWillow
    Of course not.

FYI: peeps it takes like 2 seconds to add a subforum to a V-Bulletin board. Admin is hoping we'll stop complaining and drop the issue.
    Our they are working on making it a plat feature $$$

Re: Rotten's "George Spellwin Wont Let Us Have a Training Journal Forum" journal.

Of course not.

FYI: peeps it takes like 2 seconds to add a subforum to a V-Bulletin board. Admin is hoping we'll stop complaining and drop the issue.
    Wow you would think it take well over 6 weeks to get something like this done

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    Wow you would think it take well over 6 weeks to get something like this done
    Not gonna happen, amiga. Admin may have posted something in the mod forum to the effect that it was in the works, but they had no intention of doing it.

If it were some bullshit tweak to the Karma system for the chat posters, it would have been done a long time ago.

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    So changing the green dots is a more important issue?
    Hey, it's not my board I don't make up what to do or not to do.

Perhpas it's left as is because it appears most loggers are happy and the site of many loggers is somewhat addicting and creates a stir of more logger that a sub forum may not.

Elite Mentor

Not gonna happen, amiga. Admin may have posted something in the mod forum to the effect that it was in the works, but they had no intention of doing it.

If it were some bullshit tweak to the Karma system for the chat posters, it would have been done a long time ago.

I re-read the post Sassy made in the mod board about this and george's response was that they were building a blogging engine for journals but it would be a good ways off.

I hope you find this answer to your satisfation.

I am working on it - it will happen soon.
    Yours in sport,

George Spellwin
    Research Director

scorpiogirl

Thank you for the update, George. Looking forward to something new.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by George Spellwin
    WOO HOO

Change is always good ... We have to MAKE this a good thing ladies & gents

Quote Quote posted by George Spellwin
    Thank you George

Now how about a little greeen?