Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Thurs, 1/26

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

8:30am:
1/2 cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup blueberries
1 packet splenda, pumpkin pie spice for seasoning

11:15am:
3 oz broiled salmon
1/2 cup brown rice
cooked spinach

1:30pm:
1 turkey burger patty
grilled eggplant slices with hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

4pm:
2.5 oz diced chicken bits mixed in and grilled with spinach, broccoli, eggplant and hot peppers
15 almonds

7pm: Upper body workout (new chest, shoulder and bicep records for me to be able to complete all 4 sets without help with these db weights :elephant: )

Chest Press:
4 x 12 with 25lb dbs

Wide grip lat pulldowns:
4 x 12 with 55lbs

Shoulder Press:
4 x 12 with 20lb dbs

Bi/Tri Supersets:
4 x 12 sitting bicep curls with 15lb dbs and 4 x 12 skull crushers with 10lbs dbs

8pm: 35 mins cardio

20 mins on elliptical in increasing incline mode
10 mins on stairmaster in varying random short intervals
5 mins cooldown on elliptical in steady state

9pm:
PWO shake - 1 scoop ON whey mixed with water

10:15pm:
2.5 oz diced chicken bits mixed in and grilled with spinach, broccoli, eggplant and hot peppers
1/2 tbsp flax oil

Totals: 1390 cals (92g carbs, 155g protein, 44g fat)
Macros: 25c/45p/30f

Feelin' good :dance2:

Roonytunes said:
Thurs, 1/26

7pm: Upper body workout (new chest, shoulder and bicep records for me to be able to complete all 4 sets without help with these db weights :elephant: )

That is AWESOME! :)

Now, what is your plan for progression?

Roonytunes said:
Thurs, 1/26

You are looking good RT!! Congrats on the new PR - isn't that an awesome feeling!! ;) :heart:

PS - how are the pullups coming along??

Thanks everyone! :heart: I am still gloating over last night's personal records!

wlmcrae said:
Woo woo! Great job! I hope to get up to those kind of weights - some day!

Wlm, you will! I am the proud owner of neon pink 2lb dbs which is where I started before I knew better. There also was a time when my arms used to hurt when I washed my hair because that's how weak I was. Sadly, I'm not kidding!!

nelmsjer said:
That is AWESOME! :)

Now, what is your plan for progression?

I work with a trainer. So we're going to keep working on getting me stronger.

My near-term goals are to 1) grow my shoulders to match my lower body proportions and to get them to look more capped 2) be able to do one full pull up on my own soon (I want to be IP when I grow up! :) )

Last edited:
Fri, 1/27

Scale weight: 124lbs
(I seem to be holding water, but not sure why. Sometimes too many veggies seem to bloat me....)

7am: Cardio/Abs

15 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode
5 rounds of boxing
3 sets of ab work in between boxing rounds (lying full range motion of leg raises, lying crossover full range leg raises for obliques, 3 sets of hanging knee ups with 10 sec hold after 15 reps)
10 mins stairmill in varying intervals
10 mins cooldown on elliptical in steady-state mode

9am:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup liquid egg whites
1/4 cup blueberries
1 packet splenda and pumkpin pie spice for flavor

Noon:
3 oz spiced chicken breast
steamed veggie medley - eggplant, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

2:15pm:
steamed veggie medley - broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

4:15pm:
steamed veggie medley - broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, hot peppers
15 almonds

7:45pm:
4 oz cooked turkey
raw red cabbage with apple cider vinegar

10pm:
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp ANPB

IP and Nelm, I got powdered Gatorade today in Lemon-Lime flavor. I'm a bit nervous about how it'll taste with Vanilla whey, but I'll find out on Monday after my next training session. I'll report back! :)

Totals: ~1330 cals (82g carbs, 172g protein, 31g fat)
Macros: 25c/55p/20f

Last edited:
Roonytunes said:
7pm: Upper body workout (new chest, shoulder and bicep records for me to be able to complete all 4 sets without help with these db weights :elephant: ) Feelin' good :dance2:

WTG, Roony!!

Sat, 1/28

Scale weight: 122.5lbs

10:15am: Cardio/Bootcamp

15 mins elliptical in steady-state mode as warm-up
30 mins bootcamp class
(jumping jacks, squat thrusts, mountain runners, push-ups, squat jumps)
20 mins stairmill in varying intervals
5 mins cooldown on elliptical

Invited two women from my stair climbing group to come to my gym to take the boot camp class with me in an attempt to try to make some real life friends who enjoy fitness today

Noon:
½ cup oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
¼ cup blackberries
1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice for flavor

2pm:
4 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

4:30pm:
7oz broiled scallops seasoned with black pepper
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

6:30pm:
7 oz cooked shrimp (no shell)
handful of cooked green beans
¼ cup pecans

Saturday’s challenge:
I am having a few of my gal pals over and we’re getting all decked out to go to a black-tie charity ball. It’s a 5 hour open bar and a $100 ticket. How much do I want to drink??? (this would be my Cheat “meal” for the week) :worried:

By the way, I found a vodka called Fris that is supposedly made from “whole grain wheat” and all natural. It cracked me up at the liquor store. I got a bottle for my house guests along with snacks that I don’t particularly care for so I won’t be tempted. ;)

8:30pm:
(I have to hide this meal in my bedroom, so I can chug it down without bringing attention to it in front of my gal pals! :chomp: )
½ cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals (before going out): 1410cals (101g carbs, 156g protein, 47g fat)
Macros: ~30c/40p/30f

Roonytunes said:
Sat, 1/28
Saturday’s challenge:
I am having a few of my gal pals over and we’re getting all decked out to go to a black-tie charity ball. It’s a 5 hour open bar and a $100 ticket. How much do I want to drink??? (this would be my Cheat “meal” for the week) :worried:

By the way, I found a vodka called Fris that is supposedly made from “whole grain wheat” and all natural. It cracked me up at the liquor store. I got a bottle for my house guests along with snacks that I don’t particularly care for so I won’t be tempted. ;)

Best of luck with your Black Tie Event. We will look forward to hearing about how it went. Be safe! :heart: :p

Roonytunes said:
8:30pm:
(I have to hide this meal in my bedroom, so I can chug it down without bringing attention to it in front of my gal pals! :chomp: )
½ cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp ANPB

HAAA - No need to hide this meal!! You might set a great example, to your friends, by eating the ANPB and cottege cheese in front of them. If anything, it will definitely show how strong your "will power" is...AND most people really respect that!! ;)

Top Bottom