Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
9:45pm:
1/2 cup cottage cheese mixed with 1 packet splenda and pumpkin pie spice

I will be spending another exciting Friday night studying :rolleyes:
Hmmmm, this cottage cheese mix sounds interesting. I may have to try that one!

So did you resist the temptation to party last night.....you party animal you?!?! lol

scorpiogirl said:
Hmmmm, this cottage cheese mix sounds interesting. I may have to try that one!

So did you resist the temptation to party last night.....you party animal you?!?! lol

This cottage cheese concoction is pretty yummy. It has some resemblence to pumpkin pudding. Another alternative is to just mix some real pumpkin (the canned kind where the only ingredient is pumkin).

I am NO LONGER a party animal in 2006! I've had half a glass of wine and we're 21 days into the month. Not bad, huh? Let's see how long I last!! :p

Roonytunes said:
This cottage cheese concoction is pretty yummy. It has some resemblence to pumpkin pudding. Another alternative is to just mix some real pumpkin (the canned kind where the only ingredient is pumkin).

I am NO LONGER a party animal in 2006! I've had half a glass of wine and we're 21 days into the month. Not bad, huh? Let's see how long I last!! :p

WTG!!!!! :) [

Sat, 1/21

Scale weight: 121lbs

The trainer who usually does my body fat pinches apparently has no time to see me this weekend, so I didn’t get an updated bf% reading as planned.

I went grocery shopping instead early this morning. I was finally able to locate the lean, ground turkey Sassy told me about and also got some scallops and red cabbage which were inspired by SG’s log
:)

10am: Cardio/Bootcamp

20 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode (med intensity)
30 mins bootcamp class (ab crunches, pushups, jumping jacks, squat jumps, shoulder press/bicep curls, dead lifts, knee jumps)
10 mins stairmill in intervals (high intensity)
10 mins elliptical in steady incline mode (med intensity)

12:15pm:
4 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

2:35pm:
½ cup oatmeal cooked
1 cup liquid egg whites
1 packet splenda/pumpkin pie spice for added flavor

4:45pm:
3 oz cooked lean ground turkey
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

7:45pm:
7 oz broiled scallops (SG, these were yummy! I used vinegar & pepper as marinade)
steamed french beans
¼ cup pecans

9:45
7 oz cooked shrimp
raw red cabbage with apple cider vinegar
15 almonds

Totals: ~ 1435 cals (98g carbs, 164g protein, 45g fat)
Macros: ~25c/45p/30f

The party animal is at home on this Saturday night too. But I do have dinner scheduled with friends tomorrow so I’ll be getting my cheat meal in for the week :RADAR

Roonytunes said:
The trainer who usually does my body fat pinches apparently has no time to see me this weekend, so I didn’t get an updated bf% reading as planned.

I went grocery shopping instead early this morning. I was finally able to locate the lean, ground turkey Sassy told me about and also got some scallops and red cabbage which were inspired by SG’s log
:)
Well, that's a bummer!!! Hopefully this week?

I LOVE seafood and chicken is really on my last nerve lately. I can sit and eat raw cabbage or turnips all day long! I hope you get refreshed with some new foods! :)

Sun, 1/22

Scale weight: 121lbs

10:30am: Running stairs (with my outdoor stair climbing group)

Terrain: 100 steps broken up into 10 flights of 10 steps with 4 feet in between

Warm-up: Walk 3 times up and down
8 HIIT lags: 4 single step runs with walk back down alternated with 4 double step walks with walk back down
Cool down: Walk 4 times up and down

According to HRM: ~600 cals burned

I got talked into a stair climb charity run (53 floors/1019 steps) at the end of Feb. It’ll be nice to have a goal amidst this cardio madness.

12:30pm:
Protein waffles
(1/2 cup of finely blended oatmeal, ¾ cup liquid egg whites, ½ scoop vanilla whey, 1 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce, 1 packet splenda, few dashes of pumpkin pie spice)

I had a bit too much batter for my waffle maker, so I will use ½ cup liquid egg whites instead next time.

2:45pm:
3 oz cooked shrimp
handful of green beans
1 brown rice cake

4:45pm:
3 oz cooked shrimp
handful of green beans

7pm to 10pm:
CHEAT MEAL :RADAR
Roast suckling pig dinner accompanied by numerous Tapas dishes at new Spanish restaurant with a party of ten

I will admit it was a LARGE cheat meal. It included 3 sangrias and a few bites of a chocolate sampler dessert alongside a good hunk of roast pork with a layer of skin and numerous Tapas dishes (squid, octopus, duck on flat bread, croquettes, spicy potato, cheeses, chickpeas, tuna paste, potato wedges, charcuterie meats etc. etc.)….luckily, Tapas dishes are small, so I got a taste of everything

Let's see how my body reacts to the kick up in calories. I also popped 9 Sesapures today, so I hope that helps with some of the bloat.

Back to the grind of clean eating and cardio tomorrow….

Roonytunes said:
Sun, 1/22

10:30am: Running stairs (with my outdoor stair climbing group)

Terrain: 100 steps broken up into 10 flights of 10 steps with 4 feet in between

Warm-up: Walk 3 times up and down
8 HIIT lags: 4 single step runs with walk back down alternated with 4 double step walks with walk back down
Cool down: Walk 4 times up and down

According to HRM: ~600 cals burned

I got talked into a stair climb charity run (53 floors/1019 steps) at the end of Feb. It’ll be nice to have a goal amidst this cardio madness.

[/I]

That is REALLY cool! IP and I would love to do something like that! Have fun training for it and watch your achilles tendons, knee alignment, and ankle flexibility. Take care of yourself. :)

Oh, those protein waffles sound really yummy.......

(I'm trying not to think about the Sangria, LOL)

Roonytunes said:
7pm to 10pm:
CHEAT MEAL :RADAR
Roast suckling pig dinner accompanied by numerous Tapas dishes at new Spanish restaurant with a party of ten

I will admit it was a LARGE cheat meal. It included 3 sangrias and a few bites of a chocolate sampler dessert alongside a good hunk of roast pork with a layer of skin and numerous Tapas dishes (squid, octopus, duck on flat bread, croquettes, spicy potato, cheeses, chickpeas, tuna paste, potato wedges, charcuterie meats etc. etc.)….luckily, Tapas dishes are small, so I got a taste of everything

Let's see how my body reacts to the kick up in calories. I also popped 9 Sesapures today, so I hope that helps with some of the bloat.

Back to the grind of clean eating and cardio tomorrow….

Whew! GIRL!!!! This will satisfy the palate(sp), huh?!?!?!

nelmsjer said:
That is REALLY cool! IP and I would love to do something like that! Have fun training for it and watch your achilles tendons, knee alignment, and ankle flexibility. Take care of yourself. :)

Thanks N for making some good points. I am trying to stretch well after my outdoor step workout to be careful. I am also going for endurance over speed at this point. I have to make sure that I don't exhaust my calves and quads since I still want to get a solid lower body workout in at the gym.

Top Bottom