Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

OMG, you are on a roll. I can sense some serious determination here. How are you feeling? Anything in particular motivating you?

Awesome :heart:

mermaid said:
OMG, you are on a roll. I can sense some serious determination here. How are you feeling? Anything in particular motivating you?

Awesome :heart:

THANKS, mermaid! I'm glad that my determination shows. I feel GREAT and am loving being back in my routine!! :elephant:

I think starting a new year, making resolutions and re-evaluating my fitness goals is really motivating me right now. I have a couple of challenging weekends coming up in Feb (weekend trip to Miami, friend visiting & staying with me etc.) so I know I have to get in gear and prepare for those curveballs while I can.

Have a wonderful weekend, girlfriend! :heart:

Sat, 1/14

Scale weight: 123.5lbs

10am: Cardio/Boot Camp
30 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode with increasing incline/resistance
2 x15 hanging leg raises
25 mins Cardio Boot Camp (push ups, squat thrusts, jumping jacks, mountain climbers, step jumps etc.)
10 min Stairmill in increasing 10 sec intervals

Noon:
1 cup cooked oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
handful of blackberries

2pm:
4 oz steamed chicken
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli florets

4:15pm:
4 oz steamed chicken
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli florets

6:30pm:
1 scoop whey mixed with water
2 tbsp ANPB

9:30pm:
4 oz cooked shrimp
steamed broccoli florets
1/8 cup pecans

Totals: ~1425 cals (99g carbs, 162g protein, 39g fat)
Macros: ~30c/45p/25f

Last edited:
Sun, 1/15

Scale weight: 122lbs

10:40am: HIIT training - Outdoor Stair Running (in windy/cold weather :evil: )

8 intervals of combinations of double-step fast walk or quick jog up steep path of 100 steps with slow stroll back down

HRM shows ~400 cals burned

I did this with an outdoor activity group in my neighborhood that I finally got the nerve to join. I can see this being a regular activity, not to mention I found these trail steps which have always been only a couple of blocks from where I live, that I never knew about!

11:45am:
½ cup cooked oat bran
1 cup liquid egg whites
¼ cup blueberries

2:30pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli florets

5:45pm
4 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice
steamed spinach

7:45pm:
1 scoop whey mixed with water
2 tbsp ANPB

10pm:
6 oz cooked shrimp
15 almonds
steamed spinach

Totals: ~1370 cals (94g carbs, 150g protein, 43g fat)
Macros: ~25c/45p/30f

I did this with an outdoor activity group in my neighborhood that I finally got the nerve to join. I can see this being a regular activity, not to mention I found these trail steps which have always been only a couple of blocks from where I live, that I never knew about!

Isn't it a blast to do a group workout! :) Makes the time go by sooo much quicker and it's a lot more enjoyable. Glad to see you're able to mix things up a little once in awhile. Keeps the cardio from going stale.

Mon, 1/16

Day off! :elephant:

Scale weight: 121.5lbs

9:15am:
1 cup liquid egg whites mixed with 1 scoop whey

11am: Upper body workout

Chest:
1 x 15 incline chest press with 45lb bar, no weight
4 x 15 incline chest press with 45lb bar + 5lbs

Plate-Loaded Lat Pull Downs:
4 x 15 with 70lb plates added

Chest:
4 x 15 alternating shoulder presses with 10lb dbs

Bi/Tris:
Continuous set on cable machine:
4 x 10 Tricep pull downs with 40lbs
4 x 10 Bicep curls (25lbs, 20lbs x 3)

Noon: 50 mins Cardio

Alternated 3 cycles of 10 mins elliptical in cross trainer mode with 2 cycles of 10mins stairmaster in varying interval mode

1:45pm:
3.5 oz broiled salmon
½ cup brown rice (almost, I was scraping the bottom of the container)
steamed spinach

3:45pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
3 unsalted brown rice cakes
steamed spinach

5pm:
1 hour full body massage :)

6:15pm:
3 oz cooked shrimp
1/4 cup pecans

8:30pm:
CHEAT MEAL
(At Morimoto, the Iron Chef’s restaurant for those of you who watch food network)
4 oz Pinot Noir
9 sushi pieces
7 sashimi piece
A few bites of chocolate tart dessert
* I was finally able to have a cheat meal without gorging*

Totals (before cheat meal): ~970 cals (55g carbs, 111g, 33g fat)

Hey RT! Just a thought, but have you thought about really kicking up the calories on your cheat day? It helps give your body a good shove. Ever tried it?

Looking great! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Hey RT! Just a thought, but have you thought about really kicking up the calories on your cheat day? It helps give your body a good shove. Ever tried it?

Looking great! :)

Hey SG! If you read my log last year, you knew I binged at all my weekly cheat meals and totally kicked up the calories. I actually think I managed to undo a few days of clean eating with that so I'm trying to do it a little differently this year. I started a thread about it earlier and was given some sound advice by Sassy and a few others to just eat till I'm full on cheat meals without pigging out.

Of course, there will be those special meals and weekend vacations (the next one is coming up on Feb 10th) where I'll just let loose a little....thanks for checking in on me! :)

Roonytunes said:
Hey SG! If you read my log last year, you knew I binged at all my weekly cheat meals and totally kicked up the calories. I actually think I managed to undo a few days of clean eating with that so I'm trying to do it a little differently this year. I started a thread about it earlier and was given some sound advice by Sassy and a few others to just eat till I'm full on cheat meals without pigging out.

Of course, there will be those special meals and weekend vacations (the next one is coming up on Feb 10th) where I'll just let loose a little....thanks for checking in on me! :)
Well, not necessarily pigging out all at once until you feel like a stuffed pig (although I do that sometimes lol), but more than just one cheat on your cheat day. It was just a thought.....I didn't know it was something you have already tried......and it doesn't work the same for everyone. I'm glad you're seeing results with what you're doing now! :)

Top Bottom