Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

It is an awesome feeling, Sassy...one that I'd really like to hold on to! :artist:

Fri, 1/6

Scale weight: 125.5lbs

7am: AM cardio
15 mins elliptical in cross-trainer mode
5 rounds of boxing
10 mins of stairmill in varying 10sec interval mode
10 mins of elliptical in steady-state mode

9am:
Mixed in a bowl:
½ cup oat bran
1 scoop vanilla whey powder
¼ cup blueberries
¼ tbsp pumpkin pie spice

11:45am:
3 oz marinated chicken breast
sautéed veggies: spinach, eggplant, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

2pm:
sautéed veggies: spinach, eggplant, mushrooms, hot peppers
2 brown rice cakes

4:30pm:
15 almonds

7:15pm:
4 oz broiled salmon
steamed broccoli

10pm:
1 scoop chocolate whey mixed with water
1 tbsp ANPB

Totals: ~1360 cals (83g carbs, 166g protein, 37g fat)
Macros:~25c/50p/20f

Keeping to my 2006 goals and staying in this Friday night….I’m studying instead to try to pass a certification for work. :verygood:

Last edited:
Looking Good Girl!! Happy New Year and best of luck with your goals in the new year!! Know that we are behind you 100%!! ;)

Sat, 1/6

I feel like I may be getting sick :worried: I’m loading up on zinc, vitamin c and Airborne today. I am in a groove and would HATE for that to be interrupted right now!

Scale weight: 124lbs

10:15am: AM Cardio
18 mins on elliptical in steady-state mood
30 mins high intensity boot camp class (pushups, jumping jacks, squat thrusts etc.)
7 mins cool down on elliptical

12:25pm:
4 oz steamed chicken
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli florets

2:25pm:
8 oz cooked shrimp
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli florets

4:45pm:
2 oz steamed chicken
steamed broccoli florets
¼ cup pecans

5pm:
Met with friend at coffee shop and drank hot tea. :verygood:

7:30pm
steamed broccoli florets
15 almonds

10:30pm:
1 scoop whey mixed with hot water...had a hot chocolate feel to it

Totals cals: ~1290 cals (72g carbs, 156g protein, 41g fat)
Macros: ~20c/50p/30f

I am *still* feeling sick despite all the precautions and resting today :evil:

Keep downing the VitC and zinc. Do you take any kind of vitamin supplements daily? When looking in Fitday at your vitamin balances are you low in zinc and Vit C? I was every day, hence I now take a zinc supp and eat a little more fruit (even though it's not the best food for cutting).

Hope you feel better soon :heart:

OK, going to ask another of my silly questions: :silly:

You said that you have learned not to eat carbs and fat in the same meal. Why not? How has this helped? I can't find a definitive answer on my searches.

Thanks RT

mermaid said:
OK, going to ask another of my silly questions: :silly:

You said that you have learned not to eat carbs and fat in the same meal. Why not? How has this helped? I can't find a definitive answer on my searches.

Thanks RT

It's not a silly question at all, Mermaid. This seems to be one of the popular debates here on EF. I don't have the etiquette to explain it, but basically this is what was suggested to me eons ago, when I first posted my sample diet by Shadow. Since he's an expect, I just have been following it since blindly.

Basically, I was told to not eat complex carbs and fats in the same meal. It is okay to mix fibrous veggies and EFAs in the same meal though. You may have better luck if you search on the diet forum on why. Or hopefully someone else will jump in and explain this theory better. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Sun, 1/7

Thanks for the get well wishes, everyone. I think they must have worked a little since I am feeling better. I dropped the zinc and vitamin c routine and just went the cold meds route last night. My nose isn’t running anymore. I do take a daily vitamin, Mermaid, but people around me seem to get sick often unfortunately.

Scale weight: 123lbs

REST DAY

9:30am:
1 scoop whey mixed with water
¼ cup pecans

11:30am: Brunch with friends
(was supposed to be cheat meal, but decided with all the holiday eating I did this past long weekend, I could wait to indulge)

~ 6 oz seared tuna with 1/4 cup avocado relish

This turned out to be pretty good. No real regrets about not choosing the chocolate chip waffle instead :p

2:30pm:
7 oz cooked shrimp
½ cup brown rice
steamed broccoli

5:30pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
2 brown rice cakes
½ cup blueberries

8:30pm:
3 oz salmon
steamed broccoli

No totals for the day since I don’t have the macros for the meal I ate out today

Glad you're feeling better, RT! :coffee: Doesn't it just tick you off when you see people sneezing all over everything or knowing their sick and they come to work and give it to you anyway?!?!?

I have people who come in to the studio, tell me they feel like crap and then go back and cough and sneeze while their in the tanning bed. As soon as they leave, I get out the lysol and spray the whole room down......can't stand that!!! :mad:

Looks like you're doin' pretty dern good with the diet!!!

Top Bottom